"Hes russian."

"Red, red desert." Colby smirked as the group of men before him exchanged confused glances.

"LAPD PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE EM!"

Seven different vehicles shot out from every nook and cranny there was, as they panicked, Colby simply leaned against the wall and yawned. He watched as they kneeled down and pressed the palms of their hands to the back of their skulls.

"Pathetic.." he muttered out as he saw the detective step out of his flash GTR, a smug look on his face and a cigarette in between in index and middle finger. Detective Brooks, aka dumbass.

"Agent." He spoke to him as Colby simply nodded without looking in his direction.

"How you been boys? Your cells have missed you all so much." Three other officers, guns raised, stepped into the scene and grabbed them, pulling them into the back of the open cop car doors. Colby watched as Detective Brooks skipped away, he rolled his eyes internally as he watched him pick up a bag of what looked to be crushed pills and throw it in the bin..

Dumbass.

"Colby."

"Yes Sam."

Turning around, his partner, Agent Sam was standing with a hand on his hip and a frown etched on his face.

"You left the building without notifying the boss, he's pissed."

"He will get over it. No one can control me."

"Whatever, let's go are you done here?"

"Yep."

Walking towards their shared Corolla, he closed the door and inhaled the musty smell of old coffee and out of date air freshener. As the engine roared to life, he watched the detectives on the scene investigate and pick things up with rubber gloves, safe, not like dumbass.

"We're going to the docks.. buyers are down there."

"Backup?"

"Lone."

Colby smirked and nodded his head, grabbing a bag from the back seat, he unzipped the leather bag and pulled out a small gun, pulling his shirt up, he placed it in the belt strap and put his shirt back down. Feeling Sams eyes on him, he faced the red faced boy and his smirk dropped slightly.

"You good there Agent, I know I'm hot no need to stare."

"Pff you wish."

"That's not what I wish for." He cockily whispered out with a hint of seduction on the tip of his tongue, which Sam picked up on and rolled his eyes.

"Let's go."

Walking down the dock, they had to blend in so they wore flannels and caps, making small talk between themselves, the sit down at a bench facing the water and wait.

"Imagine a shark just comes up out of nowhere and just bites the thing holding the wharf up.." Sams eyes almost popped out of his head, he shook slightly and gulped.

"ABAHHA your still scared from Jaws!"

"Shut up!"

As they stopped bickering, a man walked past them on the phone.

"We checked the footage boss. There was a third person, they were just blurry."

Furrowing their brows together, Sams lip twitched in excitement as they continue to eavesdrop.

"Someday you'll thank me for kidnapping her."

Standing up cautiously, they stretched and yawned trying to fit in as they made facial expressions at each other, almost like they were communicating in their heads.

Turning the corner, Colby reached for his gun but stopped, he hesitated and Sam almost let out a laugh, because Colby never hesitates. The only reason he did though was because a civilian was in the room as well.

"There's someone else in here."

"Do it anyway."

Colby groaned before looking back at them and nodding at Sam, rounding the corner, he raised the gun and recoiled it. The man dropped the phone and charged at him, ducking out of his reach, he catapulted into the boxes and glass smashed everywhere.

"Hands up."

The man just snarled at him and stood up, wiping the cut eyebrow, he cracked his neck and smirked.

"What are you goin' to do, boy."

"Trust me you don't wanna know."

"Your just a little pig, oink, oink." He cackled as Sam snuck up behind him, hidden.

"Children shouldn't play with steroids, didn't your mummy teach you that?" He pouted at the man who only yelled out in anger and lunged at him.

"I'm going to kill you!" His Russian accent tearing through, Colbys laugh almost offended the bigger man.

"Sam he's Russian."

"I know i can hear."

"Huh?" The man stopped and spun around, Colby took that chance and shot him in the back of the leg, falling to the ground. Sam walked over and pulls up his sleeve, the familiar tattoo, pledge of allegiance to the mob.

"Your going under man.."

"Fuck you"

"You'd like to wouldn't you?"

Laughing to himself at the joke, he raised his hand for a high five with the civilian who only stared at him in shock.

"Oh come on it was funny!" Voice cracking halfway through.

"Yes that was." Sam added.