"Sick? Nah swag."

Summary: Colby got sick and Sam took care of his best friend...

Reaching over the bed frame, Sam placed his warm hand against his friends head, feeling how hot he was. That's not all that's hot in the room, definitely Colby.. definitely just Colby.

"Shit dude, your burning up."

"Yea no shit I have swag." Colby tried to brush it off as Sam swatted at his defensive hands, pressing his hand back against his forehead. Colby sighed and closed his eyes as his stomach clenched and throbbed.

"Your sick, your staying in bed." Sam brushed the sweat onto his pants, standing up as the boy in bed protested weakly. "Nooo.."

"Jimmy protested I know.."

Colby groaned and turned on his side, breathing deeply onto the cold pillow as the background noise faded out slightly.

"Your mean.."

"I'm your best friend, it's what I do." Sam chuckled as the door closed, the silence bringing an even more profound sense of sleep over Colbys sore body.

"Come on.. up." Sams hands touched Colbys as he shook awake. "You just left."

"No, I left like five minutes ago, you fell asleep." Colby made a 'your probably right' face and leaned up as Sam came forward, grabbing the pillow from behind his back and pushing it up so it was behind his head.

"Here, take this and go back to sleep." Sam held out two blue see through Advil's and a glass of glittery water. "What's the water glittery?"

"It's not, it's the condensation-"

"CLEOOO! Ow." Colby regretted yelling that as he rubbed his throat, downing the pills and the water in a heartbeat.

"Okay now sleep."

"Thank you." Sam smiled and rubbed his arms.

"Your welcome emo."

"Shut up." Colby smiled as he drifted off.