"Teach me."

Sam always had a hard time trying to come up with his own ideas, he always relied on others to help him with big things and it kinda made him an easy target for harassment. So when he got a massive job promotion to potentially become the CEO of a huge company alongside his best friend, he had a hard time believing they called the right person.

"A-are you sure you have the right guy?"

"This is Samuel Golbach is it not?"

"Yes.."

"Then I have the right person."

So basically he had just become the CEO of a company, with his best friend, in under a minute. So when Monday rolled around, he drove half an hour to the new spot and sat there for a good twenty minutes preparing himself for some sort of mockery or big joke.

Pressing the 'first floor' button on the elevator, it dinged and the door closed. Taking a deep breathe, he turned on his phone and called Colby.

"Hey are you here yet?" Colbys deep voice echoed through the speaker.

"Coming upstairs now."

"Okay cool, our office is huge dude, like bigger than our house huge."

"Okay okay I'm coming!!" He laughs as the door opens, stepping out into the main lobby, several mean looking business men barge there way past him and into the elevator, grumbling amongst themselves.

"Hey! Watch where your going!" Sam yelled as he fixed his bag strap, straightening his back and standing facing them, the whole room went silent as they smirked between themselves.

"Oh yea, really? What are you gonna do pussy."

"Mr Golbach, may I take your bag?" A female voice said from beside him.

"Jesus.. uhh no I'm good, where do I go to get to my office?" She smiled.

"The CEO office is upstairs, it's the only office up there.. and Mr Brock is already up there."

"Y-You're the CEO?" The men look almost sick as they stare at him. Sam simply nods and walks away.

In the office

"HOLY DAMN!!"

"Yea! That's what I'm saying, and look at the view!" Colby explained as he ran to the window and pointed out to the big steel lady with a torch.. Sam couldn't think of her name right now.

"Wow!" He pressed his hand to the window for the dramatic effects as Colby nodded.

"We're gonna be CEOS.."

"WERE GONNA BE CEOS!"

***********

"I hate being CEO'S."

"It's actually really fun I enjoy it." Colby laughed as he signed the paperwork sitting on his desk, Sam sat tapping his fingers agains the glass table, he had filled out all of his and was bored.

"Teach me."

"Huh?" Colby stopped scribbling and looked up amused.

"Teach me how to not get bored." Sam spoke confidently as he strode over to Colbys desk, placing his hand on the cold surface and looking down at him with an eyebrow raised.

Colby put his pen down and turned in his chair, his amused smile still evident on his face.

"There's nothing to teach, I have a really, really nice view and I'm working in a nice office and working my dream job, how could I ever get bored?"

Sam, shocked, scoffed and folded his arms as he sat down on the table and huffed out to the buildings around them. Almost like on cue, a heavy darkness fell around them and it started to rain, not soft, hard, heavy rain.

"Ew rain."

Sam sighed as he watched the rain splatter the windows and the small trails dripping down and off with the wind.

"The views pretty though.." Colby spoke in almost a whisper, Sam nodded as he looked over at the now foggy view.

"What do you mean? You can't see-"

Colbys chair creaked as he stood up and stood in front of Sam, Sams eyes grew softer at the moment and both of their hearts started beating incredibly fast.

"I uhh.. the rain is.."

"Shut up Sam."

Colby groaned out as he leaned forward and smashed their lips together, Sam gripped the table as he fell against it, Colbys hands on either side of his face and his mind going crazy. Without another hesitation, he released himself from the table and pulled Colby closer to him, the rain hit hard against the windows as they kissed.

A loud crack of lighting made them pull away as the storm brewed outside, they didn't care, Sam didn't care about the thoughts facing through his head, he didn't care about that anymore, his one and only thought was Colby..

"The only reason i never get bored is because whenever I look over at you, I fall even more in love with you, despite how cheesy and pathetic that may sound, I can't help but not get bored.. so if anything you taught me."

"I didn't know you-"

"I'm good at hiding things.."

Sam rolled his eyes and stood up as Colby smiled at him, a loving one, one Sam had seen multiple times before but had brushed them off, happiness or fond he thought they meant, now he knew.

"Hey why did I get the second job as CEO?"

"That I don't have an answer to."

Sam scoffed and ran a hand through his hair, feeling how soft and gentle his curls were and the smile that formed on his face was oh so worth it.

"I love you Sam.."

Sam smiled as he pulled them back in for another kiss, this time they made sure to close the blinds.