"What?"

Summary: Sam got in a car accident. Then they were split apart. They came together though, in the end.

As they sped through the empty LA streets, a rare occurrence, Colby couldn't think of a time where he wasn't happy, genuinely happy.

Sams car was zooming past him, his led lights flashing along the wet concrete, making Colby laugh at the face he pictured Sam was showing off in his mirror.

Reaching the stop lights, they both roll down their windows and lean over.

"I hate you." Colby chuckled as Sam flipped him off. "You know you love me Sam."

Sam mocked him and smirked before speeding off, leaving Colby in the dust.

God I love this kid.

Pushing down on the accelerator he sped off after him, music playing viciously through his speakers, making the car thump to the beat.

*******

"God that was so fucking sick!" Colby laughed as they both got out of the cars and walked towards their doorway. Sam laughed and threw his arm around Colbys shoulder, giving him a tender kiss on his cheek.

"Aww you sappy fuck." Colby giggled as he returned the favour. "You love it."

Flopping down on the couches, Sam throws him a beer and grins as he cuddles into his side, popping open the lid and throwing it across the room. Circa jumping up and wagging her tail madly.

"Guys stop throwing them." Elton bursts through the back door, flame thrower in his hand and hard capped boots on. Ruffing circa up slightly as he passed her, grabbing an empty bottle off the kitchen counter and walking back out. "Sorry elto."

"I wonder who he has up the back this time.."

"Probably Dean."

"Yea your right."

*********

"I hate you.." Sam moaned into Colbys ear as Colby thrusted harder into him, the feeling of his fingers tightening around his waist made his brain go nuts.

"You love me Sam." Colby smirked, leaning down and placing kisses all along his jaw and neck. "Your right... oh god your right."

Colby kissed him and pounded even harder. The bed shaking on its wobbly feet, the pillows falling alongside the bed side table items.

*********

"Wanna go driving?"

"Nah I'm good, I've gotta go do something real quick and you'll see me again." Colby looked up from the bathroom mirror, toothbrush dangling out of his mouth, looking like a confused puppy.

"What?"

Sam chuckled and kissed his cheek lovingly, staring into his eyes and caressing his cheek. "Nothing, I'll be back babe."

"Don't be long, I'm taking you out for our anniversary dinner." Colby smacked his ass as he left, the thoughts running through his head once more as he watched Sams protruding back.

*******

"What do you mean there's been a crash?" Colby ran to his car as Elton stuttered on the phone, in shock. "I-I DONT know, a police officer turned up and said there's been a crash, Sam isn't home, neither is Corey."

"They'll be fine, it's not them.." Colby panicked as he turned the keys, roaring engine kicking to life. "How do you know?"

"I just.. they are." Colby hung up, hitting the accelerator and leaving the restaurant venue, wedding ring box in his pocket, pocking at his thigh.