"Why can i only remember you kissing me?"

"Ugghhh my head hurts."

Colbys hand flew to his forehead as he cringed at the pounding in his head. A faint laugh echoed through his mind as his eyes stayed wired shut, a drunken memory shoots through his mind as he turns over on his bed, the cool pillow instantly relaxing him.

"Hey Colby!! Wanna see something cool?" Shea had yelled over the music as the club got crowded, Colby had eagerly nodded and she grabbed his hand.

"Where are we going?" He stumbled through the crowd, her nails digging into his skin.

"To the dance floor silly!" His eyes instantly widened, pulling away he almost fell over trying to get back to their seats as Shea groaned and yelled at him.

"Woah! Colby you alright dude?"

Sam reached out and grabbed his arms as Colby almost fell down.

"Shea wanted to dance with me and I didn't want to.."

Squishing his eyes together, the smallest memory made his head hurt.

"How you feeling light weight?" Sams soft voice entered the room, Colbys eyes instantly snapped open, bad idea, the sunlight immediately attacked his pupils and he squeezed them shut again.

"Suck shit the sun even hurts you.."

Trying again slower, he looks over at the leant over shadow, placing things on his stand beside the bed.

"There's some Advil there and a glass of water, have fun.."

He started to walk away before Colby grabbed his arm, a spark shot through his wrist and he retracted his arm.

"Sammmm.... your so handsome, why are you dating Katrina?" Sams gaze hardened and he leant closer to the drunk boy, smiling softly and shaking his head.

"I'm not dating her, we're best friends.."

Colby nodded as his bottom lip hung out.. the tequila making his movements unpredictable.

"Hey Sam.."

"Hmm?"

"I-".

He cut himself off, looking up at Sam, they held a gaze like that for a while.

"Never mind.."

Sam shook his head and leant over, placing a soft kiss on Colbys lips, a tingle ran through his nerves as he desperately grabbed onto Sams face, his legs a mind of there own and climbing over onto Sams lap, a soft groan emitting from both males.

Looking shakily from his hand to Sam, he swallowed sharply and sat up, grabbing the Advil and swallowing it.

"Sam.."

"Hmm?" He said as he sat down on the chair opposite him, a curious look on his face.

"Why is the only thing I remember, is kissing you?"

"Your mistaken you were kissing Shea.." he quickly spoke avoiding looking at Colby.

"Why is that the only thing I remember Samuel?"

"Look I don't want to make things weird between us so I stopped it okay, it was my fault I kinda led you on.." he whispered quietly, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"How do you do it?"

"Do what Colbs?"

"Pretend you are okay with whatever's going on between us and I don't just mean yesterday.." he almost whispers as he inches closer to Sam.

"I'm not pretending.."

"Yes you are and every day it breaks my heart even more.." Colbys words were fragile sounding, Sam knew this but didn't say anymore.. they just sat in silence.

Eventually they made eye contact and Sam smiled at his best friend, who smiled back and wasn't cringing at the light anymore.

"How's the hangover?"

"Shut up." Colby giggled out as he flopped back and laid down again, the cool feel of the blankets making him shiver, slightly.

"Hey Colby?"

"What's up.."

It was silent making Colby sit back up, when he did, Sam was almost nose to nose with him, his eyes flickered between Colbys eyes, his lips and then his cheeks.

"It was nice that your voice was the first thing I heard today.." smiling kindly at Sam like a kid in a candy shop, he watched Sams expression harden as he continued to stare.

"Sam?"

"Do you think-"

"All the time. I'm a good thinker, you know." Sam, confused, continued.

"That's not what I was meaning. Do you think-"

"Yep."

"Will you quit that, I'm trying to ask you something." Sam reached out and grabbed his shoulders, shaking him slightly. Colby tried to ignore the sensation that went down his arm.

"Ask away."

"Thank you." He let go of his shoulders, Colby felt something shift in him and he grabbed Sams hands, caressing the outsides softly.

"Your welcome.."

"Ugh! Now I forgot what I was gonna say." Sam threw his hands in the air dramatically as they both laughed between themselves.

"Were you gonna say I just made you blush?"

"What no!! I don't blush."

"Oh really what if I do this?" Colby smirked and leaned over, placing a kiss on Sams cheek before sitting back down.

"Nope."

He did the same to the other side.

"Nada."

Copy wraps his arms around Sams shoulders and hugs him tightly, breathing in his scent slightly before pulling away.

"Goose eggs."

Rolling his eyes, he grabs Sams cheeks and smashes their lips together, it was a hard and fast kiss, something neither of them expected, to be honest.

"Nothing."

"Well.. i guess I got nothing." Colby stood up and left the room, sam finally breathed out and his cheeks went a dark red colour.

"AH HA YOU BLUSHED!" Jumping at the voice.

"NO I DIDNT."

"YES YOU DID!"

"NO I DIDNT."

"ELTON! ELTON-"

"NOOOO"