"Back to you."

Summary: Colby left for Brennan but PLOT TWIST

"Leave me alone Sam!" Colby shouted at the approaching male, throwing his arms in the air and yelling back at Colby as he slammed the door. "You won't talk to me, or text me, or even look at me. What's going on?" Sams tired voice rang through the thin walls as Colby sat on his bed with his head in hands, tears brimming.

"Leave. Now."

"No. Please, your my best friend and I want to know what's wrong because somethings always wrong when you act like this and I don't want you to keep it in because I love you man, just let me in."

Brennan closed his eyes and grabbed his bag, wiping the lone tear, he grabbed his phone and a pillow and opened the door. But as soon as he saw Sams worried face, he wanted to drop everything and cave in, reach over and hug him, kiss him. "I'm leaving."

"W-What why?" Sams face immediately turned into panic as he searched every inch of Colbys face for any sign of emotion, idea..

"I need space." Colby pushed past him as their shoulders collided, a sharp tingle running down his arm. "Is it me? Is it something I did?"

He clenched his bag tighter to his palm and tried to stop his bottom lip from quivering. "Sam.."

"No tell me." Sam grabbed his arm and turned him around, the devastated look in his eyes making Colbys heart hurt, which made his body hurt.

"I just need to leave.."

"Why!" He shouted, tears forming as his eyes grew frantic. "It's you! It's always you!" He wanted to shout, but not in the way it seemed, he wanted to leave because he couldn't control his emotions anymore around Sam, it was becoming too hard to even try. Every time he looked at Sam he imagined how his body looked, or how his lips tasted right after he applied lip balm, these small things made him go crazy for Sam.

"I just need to go."

Taking the stairs two at a time, he landed on the bottom platform and heard the heavy stomping of Sam behind him. A hand wrapped around his wrist and he looked down, Sams smaller hand, his pale perfect hand.

"Please.."

With great difficulty, he shook himself out of Sams grasp and opened the front door, unlocking his car, he threw his bag in and closed the door. Turning on the car, he looked out towards the boy, who was stood against Elton, sobbing, and Corey who was shaking his head at Colby. Corey knew exactly why he was leaving, he didn't like it, not one bit and Colby knew that.

Gripping the wheel tighter, he took off out of the gates and into the streets.

*********

"Sam come on, let's go." Corey banged on his door as the sleeping boy grumbled something against his pillow and flopped his hand tiredly at the door. "No, up now."

Corey slammed the blinds open and made Sam groan even more, the blanket was ripped off him and a strong hand had grabbed his arm, pulling him up.

"You suck."

"No he doesn't." Elton spoke up from the doorway, Sam just flipped him off. "Get ready. Now."

"Yea, yea whatever mom. Now get out."

They closed the door and Sam took off his shirt, putting on a clean one and grabbing the closest pair of pants. Opening his door, he grabbed his phone and turned it on. A reminder on his phone made his throat close up.

COLBYS BIRTHDAY!!!

Turning it off, he shoved it into the bottom of his pockets and didn't think about it, it's not like they would see him right?