This bitch empty, YEET

Sam stumbled down the road, Colby attached to his hip, Elton and Corey walking embarrassed behind them.

"Come on boys! You should've had a drink with us, it was so much fun!"

Colby almost fell into the gutter as he drawled on, Corey shoving his hands further into his pockets and looking at the ground.

"Just cuz you two are boning and we found out, no need to be embarrassed."
Sam giggled as Colby slapped his shoulder, nodding his head and looking back at the awkward boys.

"Come on liven up!"

"No.. you yelled it so loud in the bar."

"Not my fault you left your phone on the table and we all saw the message.. from Corey"

Corey just groaned at that and flipped Sam off, Colby started cackling.

"Ooohh look a bottle of beer!" Sam reached down and grabbed the empty bottle of beer, clearly trying to figure out how it works.

"This bitch empty, YEET!" Sam threw it with all his might and it smashed somewhere off in the distance, a loud yell was heard and the boys looked at each other before grabbing Sam and Colby.

"WHO DID THAT!"

"ME BITCH!"

"YOU DUMB FUCK!"

"HEY JUST CUZ YOUR FUCKING UGLY!"

Elton and Corey dragged the drunk idiots away as a homeless lady came out and was throwing shit, clearly pissed off.

"Let's go now.."

Solby Oneshots 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें