This may be one of my favourite kills.

Scratch that, Fernando will be. Oh how happy I will be when I slowly drain the life out of him. It would be a dream to kill that pathetic man.

I drop the knife on the concrete floor creating a clatter, I kick the wooden chair causing it to break and push the man along with it.

Turning on the balls of my feet I walk to the door grabbing my phone to call Dante to clean up the mess.

I call Dante, my second in command. He picks up on the first ring. "You need to clean up the mess, it's your turn" I say not wanting anything but a 'yes' in return.

"Y-yeah bro I'll be right down" he grunts.

What's up with him?

Suddenly I hear faint moans and grunting through the speaker.

Please don't tell me..

Fucking hell.

"D-daddy I c-cant hold it" a female voice says.

What the fuck?!

"I said fucking hold it slut." He grunts again. Fucks sake Dante.

This is too much.

"Yeah, I'm gonna leave you too to finish, no pun intended" I quickly hang up the phone not wanting to hear anymore.

I'm not innocent or anything but that's just wrong. You don't answer the phone while your about to cum.

Looks like Axel is doing double cleanup. He won't be happy about that.

I put my phone away while walking upstairs to change out of my blood soaked clothes. I hear a faint mumble but shake it off, I see Elena asleep on the bed but decide not to wake her up for dinner yet. Walking into our bedroom i unbutton my dress shirt throwing it on the floor and turning in the shower.

I take of my pants and boxers throwing them in the pile and step in the shower. The water pours down my back relaxing my tense muscles. I let out a sigh trying to relocate everything. Today has been eventful to day the least.

My showed my wi-fiancé her wedding dresses, thankfully she loved them. Then I saw her beautiful naked body and ate her out, which in the end turned out to her giving me blue balls which are still uncomfortable. Oh and I found some information about Elena's father.

Everything is finally falling into place just as I hoped.

Just thinking about Elena gives me a raging hard on. Soon enough I won't have to take matters into my own hands.

I huff like a child and start to stroke the hard on I still have. I start to slowly stroke thinking about what I could've done to her. I want to ruin her. I want to fuck her senseless until can't walk for days. I want to get home from a long day of paperwork to find her waiting for me on our bed in a pair of lace undergarments. I want to kiss the inside of her thighs until she squirms and whimpers  for more. I want to I clip her bra throwing in the floor watching as her perky brea-

Before I know grunting fills the room as I release my seed onto the shower wall.

That was a worth while release, that better also be the last time I ever do that..

I turn of the shower and step out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my waist. I walk into our bedroom noticing Elena is still sound asleep so I can change without making her feel uncomfortable.

I put on a plain black shirt and a pair of boxers. The sheets start to move around on the bed as faint mumbling starts underneath them. I turn around and my gaze moves towards Elena.

She's having another nightmare.

I wish I could take her pain, I wish I could kill her demons but only she can do that.

I walk over to her and lay on the bed pulling her into my chest. She starts to relax at my touch bringing a small smile on my face. She starts to flinch in my arms and kick her legs, causing the sheets to fall of the bed.

I hate seeing her like this. I can't do anything to help her but be there. I don't know how else to help but be there.

I pull my shirt above my head hoping the skin to skin contact will help calm her down. Her breathing slows down and her mumbles become quieter. I rest my head in the crook of her neck breathing in her relaxing scent. This is my calm, this is the reason I will fight to the day I die. All for Elena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the slow updates :(

Thank you all for 70k views!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎