05-05-2030

Dear Diary,

As of right now, I'm inside of a prison cell, but I'm not alone. I'm together with a little boy I don't fully recognize. I do have a strong feeling in my stomach, that that little boy might be my own offspring. However, i can't know for sure, as I'm now recovering from a state of unconsciousness. I can briefly remember how I was walking outside, and then I heard some child saying: "Hi! I'm right here! Come to me! Don't run away!" I could remember how I couldn't help but slowly walk towards that child... To then find myself surrounded by too many children to count on two hands. Then,one said: "Hands up!" I put up my hands and walked with all these children. I thought these kids are just playing a game with me. Then, one child walked to me, with a syringe. He injected something in me, and then I fell unconscious.

When I slowly woke up in a bed, I didn't even know where I was. I thought I was dreaming. But when the same children came in that took me away, I knew this was real! I looked at myself and thought: "Where are my clothes!" I ended up being dressed in a completely different outfit than I was walking in on that same day! I also noticed a cord hanging off my neck. I looked at the other end...and there was a card. On that card was printed, among other things, an identification number. I read it aloud: "two-one-three". One of the children cheerfully said: "Yes, that's who you are for us! Your name is no longer how we're going to call you!"

I was terrified!

I thought: "How could these aggressive tykes take my very identity from me! They reduced me to being just a number! HELP!!!"

Then, I stood up and found a black notebook on the floor. I curiously opened it up, and it was all empty. A child came to me and said: "I'm Cindy, your daughter. I was the one who wanted to take you away!"

"Wait...My own daughter???? WHAT THE F!#K! Who in their right mind would kidnap their own PARENTS!!??" I screamed to myself. That child reacted angrily: "Yes! I do! Stay calm,and listen to the children! You used to say to me what I should do,but now, it's the other way around!" But then, all of a sudden,she calmed down and said: "That notebook isn't mine. You can keep it. You can write whatever you want in there. I don't have any interest in that notebook." I decided to use it as my diary. The child said: "Yes, you can!"

I was put back on the bed, and brought to a cell. Cindy left, and anew child came in.

I ask that child for his name, and he answers: "I'm Billy!", way more calmly than a normal kid.

I ask: "Why am I here?"

"We're fighting against adults, and you're also an adult.", he says, still way too calm for a child.

I want to ask: "When can I get out of this prison?", but my question got interrupted by what I begin to recognize as his number one catchphrase: "I know everything about adults! You cannot escape us!".

He takes me to a room, which I can describe as being very nicely decorated! I was called by a child I never even met. I sit down in front of him, and he tells me: "Ha! We found the perfect cellmate!" Billy comes and tells him: " I agree! He will be very nice to you!", and I couldn't even see the cellmate. It seems like an arranged marriage to me. I'm scared by the very idea of having my 'mate' chosen by someone else, much less a child! I ask the other child about his name. He replies: "I'm Ben, your son!"

My nerves are racking! I think to myself: "My own SON chooses my spouse! Creepy!"

I'm returned to my cell, and went to bed with my cellmate.