Suddenly a wail of pain escapes the room. I gasp at the sight putting my hand over my mouth.

A man is tied to a wooden chair in the middle of the room, a faint light hangs above his head. Leo walks around in circles questioning the man while point a already bloody knife at him.

My eyes pool with tears hearing the faint whimpers and wails of the man.

His words spit venom at the man making him flinch at his fury.

"¿donde esta tu jefe? Dime o te juro que te cortaré la lengua, bastardo. ¿No pensaste que no me enteraría del plan de Fernando?"
(where is your boss? Tell me or I swear I'll cut out your tongue, you bastard. Didn't you think that I wouldn't find out about Fernando's plan?)

(A.N- Fernando is Elena's father)

What is Leo saying? It sounds like Spanish.

Well that goes trying to understand the conversation.

"TELL ME!" He shouts causing me to take a step back from the volume.

"I-I all he wants I-is Elena back. H-he wants to sell her again f-for more money." He whimpers.

The voice sounds somewhat what familiar. I slowly open the door a bit more to get a clearer view.

The light flickers above him showing his bloody face. My vision blurs from the tears pooling in my eyes.

It's the man from the mall.

Why is he here?

"Es curioso cómo piensa que la va a recuperar. La compré, lo que significa que es mía. SHE. IS. MINE." (Funny how he thinks he's going to get herback. I bought her, which means she's mine.)

"Not her fathers, not any man but me. She's mine. Sólo mío." Leo spits. He brings the knife to the mans neck and drags it across his skin. Blood splatters out of his neck onto Leo's sinister face, the evil smile planted on his face. (Only mine)

Its quite clear what he said even tho I can't understand.

He wants to know where my father is.

Most likely to kill him.

Silent tears fall down my red cheeks onto my hand that still covers my mouth.

A clatter of metal brings me back from my trance. Leo kicks the chair causing the weak wood to collapse with the now dead man in it.

He begins to walk towards the door, I quickly pull myself together, quietly and as quickly as possible run to another room.

I run upstairs to 'our' room closing the door behind me. I lean against the door catching my breath and wiping the tears off my face.

I new he was a bad man. I knew he was.

I've just never seen him so...angry before.

This is all great. Just great. I have to pretend that I didn't see a thing and marry the man tomorrow.

I'm fucked.