42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god....he kidnapped me b-because he wanted me just like h-how he wanted Kaya." My hand went to cover my mouth as realization hit me. "A-And then he'd kill me as well?" I asked/said as I looked at Massimo with fearful eyes but his eyes held rage and anger.

I literally jumped from my chair as Massimo hit the table with his fisted palm. "No! Never!" He said. "I'd not even let him think about taking you away from me again let alone k-killing you!" As he said that I could sense determination in his voice and strangely I felt a little ease.

Massimo leaned back in his chair as he ran his fingers through his hairs. He took deep breaths before looking back at me. "Unfortunately that's not the only reason why he kidnapped you." My heart thumped at this. What else could be the reason then?!

Before I could ask he answered my thought, "That girl Kaya, he was obsessed with her and after she died he got even worse although it was because of him she died." I waited for him to continue and when he did I had to make sure if I heard him right?!

"Remember that day when you saw those pictures of yours. Well it wasn't yours but of someone who looked exactly like you." I nodded at him warily. "It was hers Kaya." My eyes widened at this. "I don't know how but you look exactly like Kaya." I didn't know how to react. "And that's the reason why that figlio di puttana kidnapped you" As he said that I saw him clenching his jaw again.
(son of a bish)

***
I made my way towards the dinning room. Since Marcos & Marcelo were going back after the dinner tonight it was a strict order from Martha & Gaby for everyone to dine together.

Even though after what Massimo had told me I didn't feel like eating but I couldn't deny the old ladies and I also didn't want to loss the opportunity to dine with twin brothers for the last time.

As I entered the dinning room everyone was already seated so I went straight to my seat that had been beside Massimo ever since I had gotten here.

As I sat down on the chair left to Massimo, I was very well aware of his gaze on me and this time I looked back at him. He was looking into my eyes as if searching for something. I stared back into his eyes as I cleared my throat. As if he was in some kind of a haze he blinked his eyes and then looked away from me.

"I'm going to miss this." Came Marcelo's amusing voice. We all looked at him as to what he meant. "Aren't you going to miss this as well Marcos?" He then asked his twin. His eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Ofcourse I am! Afterall it's not everyday that you get to see big brother all dreamy dreamy." Marcos & Marcelo both chuckled together.

Enzo snorted, Martha, Gabrielle & Liam chuckled, I choked on air while Massimo just gave his twin brothers an unbothered blank look. But maybe because I was sitting next to him I could see a hint of smile coming on his face!

"Jokes apart but we'll surely miss all this." Said Marcos in all seriousness. "Martha & Gaby's tasty italian food, Enzo's over-dramatic high spirit,-" Everyone chuckled at this besides one obviously. "-Liam's smart mind and big brothers brooding self." As Marcos said that he looked at me with a genuine smile, "And this time you as well." I smiled back at him.

"Ya I'm surely going to miss her. I mean who wouldn't miss such a beautiful young lady!" I chuckled as Marcelo said that with a wink.