Prologue

As the daughter of Tony Stark, you become used to the unwritten rules of this life:

1. Don't trust anyone- this is important. Dad says that trust equals weakness and I'll be damned if I expose weakness

2. Never agree to the first offer- As a young girl growing up this is a weird one, I never really understood why my dad taught me this.

3. Don't take things too seriously- This rule was implemented an hour after I met Steve Rodgers

4. Never apologise- this links with rule 1, according to my dad apologising is 'for chumps' (whilst staring at Steve).

These are the rules I've lived by since I met Tony Stark. Weird right? 'since I met my dad' let me take you back to the beginning...

I was born November 3rd 2001 in London, England to Kaitlyn Leeson. When I was 4 years old, my mother passed away, leaving me without a family. I was put into the care system until my father was tracked down. That took a year. I was exposed to things no person should be exposed to let alone a child (things I've only ever told my father and Steve for 'security reasons'), as soon as my father was informed of my existence he came over immediately and took me back to New York with him. He changed my name over to Stark and since then I've been known as Jessica Stark and we've been inseparable. 

But enough of that, you came here to hear my story so without further ado welcome to the life of Jessica Stark...

Disclaimer

There may be some sensitive topics discussed within but I'll but a trigger warning at the start of the chapter. 

The story will not follow the films/comics exactly. Any relation to other stories is pure coincidence, I would never steal any other creators ideas without credit.