12. Making Banana Pancakes

Start from the beginning

"Mmm, I love bananas!" Jungkook says out loud in a sing-song voice while pouring the banana mixture into the bowl. I really can't help but smile at him.

As he finishes, he looks up at me, "You have the cutest smile, Sarah."

"No, I don't Jungkook!" I squeak out. I know I'm totally blushing right now.

"I don't lie, Sarah!" He says, lightly chuckling at me.

"Okay, okay," I say, not knowing why I'm feeling so shy all of a sudden, under his gaze, "Let's continue, Shall we, Jungkook? We need to mix up these ingredients!" I say as I grab the whisk I placed near the mixing bowl earlier.

I start to mix the contents together in the bowl. As I'm doing so, I feel Jungkook rest his chin on my right shoulder. Then, he places his hand over my hand that's stirring the pancake mixture, as if trying to help.

I start feeling his lips start to placing open mouthed kisses on the side of my neck.

"Jungkook," I voice out, but it comes out as a whisper.

He starts to suck on the spot where my neck and shoulder meet. I moan at the feeling, "Fuck, Jungkook," I breathe out. I feel myself throbbing for him.

He stops and looks at me apologetically with a slight smile on his face, "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist," he says softly.

"Jungkook, we can resume what you started later," I say seductively to him, "but right now, why don't you go ahead and heat up a pan and grease it with some cooking oil, okay?"

"I'll get on that," he follows my command and does what I ask him to do.

In no time, we finish making stacks of banana pancakes. We made enough for the rest of the boys who are still in the dorm. I placed three pancakes on my plate while he placed four.

"I'm starving!" He says in a mock whiny voice. He was about to grab both our plates to take to the dining table.

"Wait, let me add some whipped cream and sliced bananas, Jungkook!" I say to him, chuckling at his hungry-looking face.

"Ooooooh, sounds good, Sarah," he excitedly croons.

After I finish garnishing our stacks of pancakes with whipped cream, sliced bananas and a little cinnamon, we take them over to the table with a glass of orange juice for him and a cup of coffee for myself

After I finish garnishing our stacks of pancakes with whipped cream, sliced bananas and a little cinnamon, we take them over to the table with a glass of orange juice for him and a cup of coffee for myself. Once seated, we both dig into the fluffy breakfast.