3. Flashback to March

Start bij het begin

Before he started kissing me, he actually asked me for permission. We briefly discussed how he wanted something to happen between us but that he wanted me to know that he isn't looking for anything serious. When, we established that we both wanted just one night of pleasure from each other, that's when he got on top of me and started kissing me, heatedly.

"Sarah, can we go to your room?" Jungkook asks me in English in the most seductive voice. Fuck, I love his accent. It's turning me on. It also isn't helping that he's  hovering over me, him between my legs. I can feel him hard against my thigh. I want to resist, but there's no way.

"Yes. Just get off the couch and I can take you there," I tried to breathe out.

He jumps off me and holds his hands out, offering to help me up. I place my hands in his and he pulls me right off the couch. As soon as I'm up, I keep hold of one of his hands and pull him gently behind me, up the stairs.

When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on the lips then moves away, trailing kisses starting from my neck, down to my jawline, which leads to my collarbone. He then looks back up at me while tracing the neckline of my dress with his finger.

"I want to taste you," Jungkook looks at me with lustful eyes.

"Have at me, Kookie," I yearn out softly.

He pulls the low neckline of my dress, along with my bra cups, exposing my tits, and he goes straight to roughly sucking one nipple while pinching my other one. My fingers are intertwined in his long black hair. I moan at the pleasurable pain he's inflicting on me and I can feel my core throbbing for him. He switches nipples and after a half a minute, he's on his knees, reaching under my dress to yank my pink lace thong off me. I step out of it, and he lifts one of my legs and props it on his lean and sturdy shoulder.

"Sarah, you're so wet," Jungkook croons while swiping his fingers up my slit then landing his thumb on my clit. I shiver at the contact. He moves his thumb in a circular motion on my sensitive button, making me gasp. All of a sudden, I feel his face press up against my heat and his tongue darts into my center. I place one hand on his head while I knead one of my nipples with the other. His tongue eventually replaces his thumb and he starts lapping and sucking at my clit while he slips one finger into my entrance. He slides his finger in and out a few times in a torturously slow manner, then adds another finger. He gradually picks up the pace, making me moan uncontrollably. Within minutes, especially when he's thrusting his fingers vigorously, hooking his fingers inside, and hitting me perfectly on my g-spot, I yell out his name and cum on his fingers.

"Fuck, you're incredible, Jungkook," I breathe out, resting my head back on the wall, trying to compose myself after that high.

Jungkook gets back on his feet, wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, and sucks on his fingers that were just inside of me. He does all of this while looking directly at me with hooded eyes.

"And, you're delicious, Sarah," Jungkook replies back to me in the sexiest tone.

That riles me up. So, I push him back until the back of his legs hit the edge of my bed and he falls back. I quickly get on top and straddle him, grinding my core on his bulge while lifting the dress off myself. I hear Jungkook lightly groaning beneath me with his hands thrown back above his head in my bed. I quickly undo the clasp of my bra and rip it off me and let it land on the floor with my dress.

"Noona, your tits are huge... fuck," he says in a raspy voice, with his head slightly lifted up to take in the view. I softly giggle at his stunned reaction to my body. He lift his upper body briefly to reach for the back of my neck and he pulls me down to him and kisses me. I deepen the kiss and he slips his tongue inside my mouth. My hands cup his face while his arms are wrapped around me, his hands placed on my back.

As we're letting our tongues glide with one another, he flips us over. He gets off me momentarily and pulls out two packets of condoms out of his back pocket, throwing them on the bed beside me.

"Someone came prepared," I say seductively then biting my lower lip, looking directly at him.

"I need you, Noona," he growls, as he pulls down his joggers, along with his boxers. And, what I'm met with is a thick cock with a considerable length. Holy shit, it's a masterpiece.

I grab one of the packets and fling it over to him, and he catches it with no problem. He first takes his shirt off. I can't tear my eyes off his abs. What a work of art.

Jungkook rips it open and rolls the rubber on his member, then he gets back on the bed and positions himself between my legs. He rubs the tip of his cock up and down my entrance and then slowly enters me, making me uncontrollably gasp.

"Oh, Jungkook!" I moan out as he thrusts in and out of me. He gradually speeds up his pace and my moans grow louder.

"So tight," Jungkook breathes out, "You feel so good, baby." Him saying 'baby' added to my pleasure. His voice in my ears, groaning at the feeling of my pussy wrapped around him. His thrusts building powerfully. He's fucking me so hard and perfectly.

"Jungkook, I'm going to cum!"

"Me, too, Noona," he growls.

Within moments, we both reach our highs and he pulls out and collapses beside me.

After we cool down, laying next to each other, we get into my shower. Then, after we finished cleaning each other, we got back into my bed, where we both decided to lay naked. I threw his clothes in the washing machine and I offered to find some loose clothing to sleep in, but he said he felt comfortable without anything on. Who am to argue with that?! So I followed suit and didn't put anything on.

It was my turn to pleasure him and of course we had another round before we both fell asleep.

~

It's now the following morning, exactly 7:15am. I woke up way earlier to throw his clothes in the dryer, get ready for work and make some coffee.

While we are waiting for his manager and a driver to pick him up, I decided to ask him something.

"Jungkook. I know what we had was just for one night. But, is it possible if we continue communicating through texts and calls, as friends? I enjoyed talking to you and getting to know you before what happened last night. If not, I understand."

"Noona, actually...I'd like that! I've enjoyed the past several days of us talking. I don't see anything wrong with us staying friends," he answers back while giving me a toothy grin.

Ugh, he's adorable. But, friends we will be, and only that, moving forward.

*********

A/N:
In Backstage Encounters, this night is in Chapter 28, 'Cheers to Friends.'

🎵Song to check out: "Fxxk It" by BigBang

Thank you for reading! Please don't forget to vote and comment! XOXO✨
-MissD