Aquarium- Mark x Jaemin pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Okie"

"Now, were gonna need a plan"

"What if we make a card?"

"That's a..good idea"

"Otay, I go get da paperth"

Myeon waddled off to go get paper while Jaemin grabbed markers and glitter.

They spent their time drawing cute little hearts and random words on the card, finishing it off with a glitter topped smiley face.

"Okay, go give it to him"

Myeon nodded, grabbing the card and shuffling over to Mark.

"Daddy wake up"

Mark grumbled something before turning away from Myeon.

"DADDY"

Mark jumped up, grabbing Myeon's shoulders

"What's wrong?! Did you hurt yourself?!"

"No, made you a card with mama"

"Oh" Mark rubbed his eyes before taking the card and reading it.

"That was a very nice card, thank you baby" Mark smiled, kissing the top of his head.

Myeon giggled, waddling back into the kitchen.

"Fake smile?"

"Fale thmile"

Jaemin sighed, bringing Myeon into his lap.

"I gueth we need a new plan"

"Mhm"

"I'm bowed though"

"How about we go to the aquarium?"

Myeon nodded excitedly, jumping off of Jaemin's lap and going off to who knows where.

Jaemin giggled at his son's behavior, walking into the livingroom to find Mark sleeping. Again.

"Mark, get up, we're going somewhere"

"No, I'm gonna sleep"

"Mark I swear to god if you don't get up in the next two seconds I'll make Myeon kiss you"

"Please don't, we don't know where he puts his mouth"

Mark groggily stood up, putting his shoes on and dragging himself to the car.

Jaemin put Myeon in his car seat, getting into the driver's side after.

"Mark put your seatbelt on"

"Meh"

"Mark."

Jaemin sighed as he got no response. He reached over Mark and buckled his seatbelt, stealing a kiss along the way.

"Eww"

"Oh be quiet"

...

"Where are we going anyways?" Mark asked, he was now fully awake as Jaemin and Myeon were singing Taylor swift songs the entire way.

"I think you'll know it pretty soon"

Mark looked confusedly out of the window, not recognizing the building.

"Okay we're here, Myeon don't run off without us" Jaemin unbuckled Myeon's car seat, putting Myeon on the ground where he waited impatiently.

"Mama, come on come on!" Myeon tugged on Jaemin's sleeve.

"Be patient baby, we gotta wait for daddy"

"I'm coming, hold your horses" Mark sleepily trailed behind his family.