Chapter 42 Damn Slytherin's and Ravenclaw

Start from the beginning

Montague caught the Quaffle and went towards Ron Warrington passes to Pucey and Alicia went to catch it but Pucey dodged Alicia and was heading straight for Ron.

The Slytherins were roaring:

THAT’S WHY SLYTHERINS ALL SING:

WEASLEY IS OUR KING.

And they scored again….so it’s 20 to 0 there’s still time for Gryffindor to win we just in some faith I grab the Quaffle and swerve out of Montague’s way and threw it to Angelina and Angelina went to score and we SCORE! WOOOO!!!

I smile and go after Pucey we were 40 to 10…I’m starting to panic slightly if Ron won’t catch the Quaffle I took a deep breath and calmed my nerves.

Pucey  throws the Quaffle to Warrington, Warrington threw it to Montague, Montague went to go throw it to Pucy but Angelina caught it and threw it to me but then I felt a sensation in my shoulder I got hit with a Bludger I scream and drop the Quaffle

**Harry’s Point of View**

I heard Ro’s scream I look over to see she dropped the Quaffle and held her shoulder then Lee’s voice rang through my ears “…..Johnson to Fisher, this looks good ---- I mean bad ---- Fisher’s hit by a Bludger from Goyle of Slytherin…..”

I felt an anger to Crabbe I’ll kill him later because I saw the Snitch at last I went after it with Malfoy us to neck to neck soon I grabbed the struggling, Malfoy’s nails on the back of my hand, I pull up then felt something hit me in the back making me fly forward landing on the ground on my back “HARRY!!!” I heard Ro’s voice.

**Rosemary’s Point of View**

My shoulder was searing with pain but I forgot all about all the pain when I saw Harry land onto the ground with a thud “HARRY!!!’ I yell. It was Crabbe, same person who possibly broke my shoulder, I flew down and got onto the ground next to Harry “Are you alright?” I ask.

“’Course I am,” said Harry I roll my eyes and help him up. I held onto my right shoulder feeling the pain again.

“Are you okay?” asked Harry, I could feel his concern and anger towards Crabbe, “Yeah, just broke, nothing new” I said.

I look up to where Madam Hooch was yelling at Crabbe

“Crabeb gotcha right when he saw you got the Snitch,” I said angrily, making Harry chuckle, “But that doesn’t matter! We won!” I said. I hug Harry he hugged me carefully then he kissed me full on the lips I smile and kiss back I heard a gage behind me and Harry we pull back and we turn to see Malfoy, I could feel his fury to Harry, I took a deep breath and got my powers under control for the first time in months. Here came Susan standing next to Malfoy her wearing Slytherin clothes and looked as though she wanted to murder me I still don’t understand why she wasn’t a Slytherin.

“Saved Weasley’s ass, didn’t you, Potter?” said Susan, vermin dripping from her voice, “I’ve never seen a worse Keeper”

“But then again he was born in a bin……did you two like my Lyrics, Potter, Fisher?” said Malfoy. My hand clutched into a fist but Harry grabbed my hand and I calmed down we didn’t answer Susan or Malfoy so we turned away to go congratulate the team, who are landing one by one cheering happily and punching the air, Carly was here dancing victorious muttering/singing We Are the Champions by Queen again.

Ron wasn’t here I saw him walking down to the Changing rooms alone I frown but then smiled when Jamie came running down knocking me to the ground making me giggle “I’ll fix your shoulder” she said.

She pointed her wand at my shoulder, when we got up, and muttered a spell my shoulder glowed blue and I gasp and yelped from my shoulder popping into place it was good as new. But the pain was still searing. I held my shoulder now “Sorry…forgot to warn about the pain” said Jamie.

“We wanted to write another couple of verses!” Malfoy called as Carly jumped onto Harry’s back hugging him backwards I laugh “But we couldn’t find rhymes or fat and ugly --- we wanted to sing about his mother, see ---“

“Talk about lousy losers” muttered Carly making Harry laugh

“--- we couldn’t fit in useless loser either --- for his father, you know ---“

Fred and George just realized and while Fred hugged me he stiffened while hugging me “Leave it,” I said, as me and Angelina took both of Fred’s arm “Leave it, Fred, let them yell, htheir just bad at losing, the jump-up little ---“

“But you like the Weasleys, don’t you, Potter? Fisher?” said Susan, smirking at me as I moved over to Harry since Alicia got a hold of him and told me to go over to Harry, “Spend holidays there and everything, don’t you? Can’t see how you stand the stink, but I suppose when you’ve been dragged up by Muggles and  a cheating muggle father, Fisher, even the Weasley’s hovel smells okay ----“

Harry got a hold of George as I got Carly, who went to lunge herself at Susan, and Angelina, Alicia, and Jamie grab a hold of Fred who went after Malfoy.

I looked hopefully to Madam Hooch who was still shouting at Crabbe

“Or perhaps,” said Malfoy, smirking my way, “You both can remember what your mothers house stank lik, Potter, Fisher, and the Weasley’s pigsty reminds you of it ---“

Harry releasted of George and Carly slipped through my fingers “Harry, Carly, George, no!” I yell.

Harry punched Malfoy in the stomach and I felt it I gasp and held my stomach and Carly got Susan right in the face I also felt her pain.