Five: Table-Read

[ Table-Read ]

༓࿇༓

Jia

I slowly placed the back of my hand over my mouth as a tired yawn threatened to hit me suddenly.

I mindlessly took the chilling bottle of water that Yoongi handed me as I slowly got out my seat and twirled my head in small circles in an attempt to relieve the tension created in it.

I felt him slip my script and highlighters out of my hand as I took a sip from the water and lazily looked over at him.

"What time is it?" I muttered quietly after swallowing.

He checked his watch, "It's almost six-thirty."

I simply nodded and went back to drinking my water as Yoongi continued to make sure I was good whilst also making sure he had everything before we got to leave.

We had just pretty much finished the first workshop and table-read for the series and it was way longer than anybody really expected it to be.

After I had left Jimin back at our house earlier on, I ended up getting to Mr Wang's company building at around eight-thirty in the morning and have been there ever since.

It had been a long day of thoroughly going through the script with Mr Wang and his team and all the main characters. Apparently, the side characters would only be joining in on the workshops at a later stage. Mr Wang wanted to focus on the mains at the moment.

As the director and screenwriter of the production, he wanted to make sure that every single person involved was on the same page and actually saw the plot he had created from his point of view, through his eyes.

The characters who were there today were the main couple and the characters' closest family and companions, as well as the side couple.