Fifteen: Text Me Back

[ Text Me Back ]

༓࿇༓

Taehyung

"You do know you have to visit her at some point, right?"

I had to fight back the strong ass eye roll as I heard what my brother said to me, instant exhaustion and annoyance with the man hitting me.

And he had barely been here for ten minutes.

I said nothing and swallowed, reaching my hand up to one of the cupboards in my kitchen to pull out a mug as I prepared to make myself some coffee and hoped for my brother to just leave already.

Seokjin randomly decided to show up at my house unannounced, disturbing the peace I was supposed to be having on my first day off in quite a while.

He had barely said a word to me since he arrived and now he decided that this would be one of the first things he'd say to me.

As if my stance on what he was speaking about would miraculously change overnight.

"I'm speaking to you, Taehyung." he said lowly as I let my coffee put into my mug from the machine whilst I had my back turned towards him.

"I know." I muttered back, bringing my now steaming mug back up to mug mouth, smelling the bitter aroma of the drink silently.

I watched his mouth open once again to start saying something again and I immediately decided to zone him out, refusing to listen to one of his stupid lectures again.

Picking my phone up from the counter, I checked once again if Jia had actually read the last text message I sent to her.

I smirked when I saw she had seen it but didn't reply, knowing that she was probably still mulling over what went down between us yesterday.

The text wasn't anything special, it was simply me asking if she was up for an extra training session today or tomorrow. But I was sure that both she and I knew what exactly my intentions were with it. It was simply masked as an innocent question. Just because.