Thirteen: FXXK IT

[ FXXK IT ]

༓࿇༓

Jia

The room was dead silent. My breaths were loud in my ears as Taehyung's tall frame hovered over my much smaller one, hands still on me as if I was some kind of a free estate.

I gulped.

"Taehyung. Move." I said lowly, instant deja vu hitting me as I spoke.

How many times was I expected to say this to this man before his ass finally decided to step back? Or was I literally just wasting my time?

He smirked, breathing in sharply through his nose.

"No."

I inhaled deeply as soon as he spoke and let my eyes close for a moment in order to try and get my frustrations levelled out before I actually ended up kicking this man down the damn stairs.

What was even his problem?

Why couldn't I just go a day without having him all up in my face, pressing my buttons and getting me all worked up unnecessarily?

Every single day that I've spent with this man over the past two months have been anything but peaceful. He just seemed to find absolute joy in creating unnecessary havoc in my life.

It was amusing to him. All just fun and games.

I was getting tired of letting him have his fun with me.

Perhaps it was my turn now.

Two can play this game.

With that thought, I finally let my eyes open and I immediately met his strong awaiting gaze while discreetly taking a deep breath in, ignoring the screeching warnings of my conscious as I silently gulped.