Ten: Mutual Attraction

[ Mutual Attraction ]

༓࿇༓

Taehyung

I wrapped my lips around the straw, drawing a good amount of my iced tea into my mouth as I kept my eyes lowered to the screen of my phone in my hand.

I stared at the delivered icon beneath the texts I sent to Jia asking whether she'd be showing up late to the photoshoot we had scheduled together in a few hours.

I had to hold a snort back from escaping, knowing that she wouldn't be answering my messages any time soon.

She was too busy avoiding me.

All because of the little stunt I pulled this morning.

The entire duration of the workshop that morning was filled with her constantly avoiding my gazes, keeping our due conversations as short as possible, and spending more time around the other actors, offering them help more than usual just to avoid speaking to me.

All because of what I did.

I couldn't help but find it humorous.

I had no idea what actually came over me at that moment, provoking me into doing something like that, but to be honest... I didn't have any regrets.

It wasn't that I lacked self-control, because I didn't. It was simply because I wanted to give Jia a little push. That's if I could even call it that.

I've been noticing a few things about the way she tended to act around me and I guess I just wanted some kind of affirmation to prove my guesses.