One: Pretend

[ Pretend ]

༓࿇༓

Jia

"Jia! Jia!"

"Jia!"

"Look over here!"

"Who are you wearing tonight?!"

"When is your next project going to be!"

Cameras flashed brightly everywhere as I put on a wide smile for the pictures being taken for me.

Questions and exclaims were being thrown at me left right centre and I struggled to really hear them, only managing to pick up a couple here and there.

"My next project is a secret," I stated teasingly with a gorgeous smile still kept on my face and turned myself to the other side as I placed my hand on my waist and posed for the other cameras, "Everyone keep a look out for it."

"You look magnificent, Jia!"

I smiled, "Thank you so much."

"How do you feel about becoming an ambassador for even more brands?! Do you feel proud of yourself for this?!"

That one question had my smile widening again and I could help the joyful sensation that began to fill my chest after hearing it.

I nodded.

"I am very proud of these achievements," I started and chuckled softly, "I owe it all toy fans though. They are my biggest support system and to be honest, I wouldn't actually be where I am right now without them." I told them proudly and nodded my head lightly again, "I am eternally grateful for their unconditional support."

More and more questions began to float around me and became even harder for me to keep up, but I still tried my utmost best to hear a couple of things here and there.