Seventeen: Simon Says

[ Simon Says ]

༓࿇༓

Jia

My fingers wrapped around the steering wheel of my car as I relaxed my body back into my seat a little as a quiet sigh slipped past my lips.

Memories of the day before rushed into my brain as I brought my other hand away from changing the song on my phone and up to run through my hair.

My teeth latched onto my bottom lip in a soft nibble as a subconscious smile threatened to tug at the corners of my mouth against my will.

I felt like a weirdo. I was literally letting what happened between Taehyung and I dictate my mood when it wasn't even like we actually fucked.

It was simply head.

But goddammit was it the best head of my fucking life.

I was practically on cloud nine.

All because I got some good ass head for the first time in forever.

I sounded like a freaking teenager who had just had her first time. But honestly, looking at how good it made me feel, one would swear that it was the first time I'd ever done something like that with anybody.

I was starting to question myself quite a bit since then. Was that really going to be the last time something like that ever happened between Taehyung and I? Was I actually willing to never let it happen again nor let it go any further? I wasn't sure too anymore...

But it just felt so goo- No.

I had to stop thinking about this now. Especially since I was literally about to meet up with my parents and in-laws in just a few minutes.

Having such lewd thoughts about another man in this kind of situation was incredibly inappropriate.

I'd just have to deal with this later. Right now, I had bigger problems to deal with — our parents.

With that thought, I took a deep breath in as I drove past the security gates of the restaurant Jimin made a reservation at for the brunch and I made my way over to the main entrance of the building before letting one of the guys that worked there take my car for parking once I stepped out.