Two: Script

[ Script ]

༓࿇༓

Jia

"Morning, Jia."

I glanced up at the familiar voice and immediately felt a smile crawling onto my face as I caught sight of my manager walking into my living room with my housekeeper following closely behind him.

I placed my tea down onto the coaster that was on my glass coffee table before getting up on my feet and making my way over to my manager.

"Hey, Yoongi." I said back to him as he pulled me into a short hug once my housekeeper left the room to get him something to drink.

I gestured for him to take a seat on a nearby couch before following after him.

"Where's Mr Park?" he asked me and he mindlessly looked around my living room.

I shrugged, "Out working."

He nodded calmly.

"Congratulations on your wins last night. I'm proud of you." he said to me as he placed his bag down on the floor beside his feet.

I smiled.

"Thank you." I said to him and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear, "I couldn't have done it without you having my back."

He chuckled and waved me off shyly before my housekeeper walked back into the room and placed a fresh brew of coffee on the table for Yoongi.

The man politely thanked her and she made sure that we didn't need anything else before making her way out of the room once more.