Twenty-Five: Okay

[ Okay ]

༓࿇༓

Jia

"How did you get home?"

I let out a quiet breath through my nostrils as I finally relaxed my body down onto the yoga mat I was on, taking my eyes off of Jungkook who was right next to me.

"Called Yoongi," I answered tiredly with a small shrug of my shoulders and blankly stared at the ceiling, "I felt really bad about it since it was pretty late and I had already told him I'd find my own way home once training was over."

"I can't believe he still believes this whole 'training' story you guys have going," the man snorted, "I'm pretty sure you had more than enough sessions for the drama, there's no need for you to continue with them anymore,"

Staying on the ground, I turned my head in his direction, pursing my lips slightly knowing he had a point.

"Yeah but it's not like we have that many choices when it comes to excuses we could use," I said to him, a slightly defensive tone creeping into my voice without realisation, "Besides it's not like I can hang out with my husband's best friend alone without being scrutinised by anybody."

Jungkook smirked at me knowingly but said nothing as he leaned back onto his hands, a relaxed sigh falling from his mouth softly.

The room then fell silent as we both were left to our own thoughts.

My eyebrows subconsciously pulled themselves together as I sat up and mimicked Jungkook's position by leaning my body back on my own mat.

A mindless frown of confusion forced its way onto my face as I thought back to the last time I spoke to Taehyung two nights ago.

After he practically stormed out of his house, I was left to fend for myself while feeling confused as fuck. It was only about ten minutes after he had disappeared that I had really processed the fact that he basically abandoned me in his home.

I couldn't help but keep thinking back to how his entire demeanour just changed. Not that it was any different before that moment, but I was at least starting to think that I was helping with distracting him from whatever was bothering him.