The lying witch and the evil warden

The camera was passing in through the clouds when it cleared it shows us ginormous corpse of a giant creature which has form into an island called the boiling isles. An island created from the corpse of a fallen titan it's flesh and bone form land onto it's body as the essence gives out wild magic and the people who lives on the island can wield magic as well. Soon the camera change to a different location as it shows us a house on the cliff side. It was a large house made from white bricks with sloping blue roof tiles, a stained glass window resemble as an demon eye, and it also has an crumbling tower with moss growing on it then it zooms in through one of the windows and into a bedroom.

The room appears to belong to a teenager it was filled with posters of anime shows such as, Black clover, Demon Slayer, The Seven Deadly Sins, Fairy Tail, Chainsaw Man.

On the book shelves we see there a shelve full of manga books and others full of video games, the other was filled anime figures but some were kinky, strange objects, and there's a fish tank that has miniature man eating sharks next to the shelves with a warning sigh that said "do not put finger in it", next to it was a retro tv that is connected to many game consoles to the very first Playstation one console, S Super Nintendo console, And Atari console.

Then we see on the bed was someone snoring away as he was covered by a thick heavy brown fur blanket and above the bed was a wanted poster that has a picture of a mage meditating while levitating with six arms and each one of them were doing every spells and his eyes were glowing blue. As it reads "The all seeing eyes of the gods 50,000,000."

Then the door to the room was opening as someone poke their head into the room. It was a tall pale woman with golden eyes. Her long and untamed thick two tones of grey hair. Her notable face appearance was her golden snaggle tooth, pointy ears, orange color nails, an opal shape like gem embedded on her chest including a ring that has a similar stone. This woman is Edalyn Clawthorne a.k.a the owl lady the most powerful witch of the boiling isles her bounty is 1.000.000.000.000

(Disappointed sigh) that good for nothing lazy butt son of mine eda said as she pulls out a trumpet horn with a devilish grin as she creeps into her son's room and by the bed. She inhale deeply and still grinning she blows out the trumpet horn as the one who was sleeping jumps up off the bed screaming as he transform into different small animals and fall back to bed with a hard thud as the pochita plushy bounce off the bed.

Morning sun shine! (laughing) eda laughs "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" The boy yelled revealing himself, Orion Clawthorne A.K.A The all seeing eyes of the gods and the son of eda. He's a fifteen year old teenage boy. He has Ivory skin and jet black hair, he also has a slightly similar to his mother's untamed hair, and has a snaggle fangs. And he has a golden diamond that is shape like a star embedded into his sternum chest, he wears a sleeping mask over his eyes of what looks to be the sad frog meme with functional eye lids, and he wasn't wearing any pajamas he was only wearing his briefs.

Well excuse me Mr. 'Sleeps a lot' but I called you like four times and you didn't answer "ugh! Couldn't you just woke me up like any other normal mom would do?" Uh-huh, well incase you haven't forgotten. I'm not like rest of the mothers when YOU sign up to be my son to the most powerful witch of the boiling isle. Now get your butt off the bed we got money to make eda said (yawn) alright alright just let me change first "then hurry it up" don't tell me to me to hurry up! Orion shouted and eda close the door behind her.

He lets out a sigh of annoyance, then he walks over his closet and change into his clothes. Now he's wearing a dark fiery kimono underneath it was a black t-shirt with a golden star, his pants is a dark solid tactical cargo pants and a pair of black boots

 Now he's wearing a dark fiery kimono underneath it was a black t-shirt with a golden star, his pants is a dark solid tactical cargo pants and a pair of black boots