S3 EP 11 ! "Tale of 2 Crowns"

Start from the beginning

"I wish I would let you tell me what Imma wear and what I ain't gonna wear. If that's the case, imma just stay home!"

"Do you, Nai."

The two walked away from each other.

As for JoJo, he saw Sonia in the hallway and tried to converse with her again, but she walked past him, pretending that she didn't even see him.

Meanwhile, Dalvin and K-Ci were trying to get on everyone's good side.

"I do my work, I pay full attention, and I'm not a distraction so I think that's true prom king material!" Dalvin said to Mrs. Saul, one of the teachers in the school building.

K-Ci scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Please!" He then faced Mrs. Saul, "Even though most of the time I'm late or asleep, I'm still present! That's all that matters!"

Mrs. Saul had a very puzzled look on her face as she scratched her head. "Neither one of you are in my class—"

Prom night had finally reached and the night was live. Dalvin walked over to Natalia, noticing the camera in her hand while looking at her outfit. "Natalia! You look nice," he complimented.

"Thanks!" She cheesed, pushing her long hair out of her face. "You do too. Mind if I get a picture?" She held up the camera. Dalvin leaned up against the wall and got in picture position as Natalia snapped the photo.

 Dalvin leaned up against the wall and got in picture position as Natalia snapped the photo

K-Ci came out of nowhere and pushed Dalvin. "Aye Natalia, you wanna take a picture of me?"

"Seeee....my camera ran out of film so I think I'll just go!" Natalia turned on her heels and scurried off.

JoJo walked over to DeVante. "De, you seen Sonia anywhere?" He asked.

"No." DeVante shook his head.

JoJo let out an upset sigh, prior to noticing Sonia sitting by herself at a table. "Nevermind!" He was about to go over to her, but told DeVante one last thing before he did. "Peep ya' girlfriend over there."

DeVante spotted Tanai talking to Natalia and once they made eye contact, all they could do was stare at each other dumbfounded. She was wearing black like he wanted, and he was wearing red like she wanted.

They started walking, meeting each other in the middle of the dance floor. "So you came to the dance wearin' the dress I got you after all," DeVante teased.