45 End of the Evil

Part 45 End of the Evil

When Akash pulled Khushi closing her mouth, she tried to slam her legs on the floor to raise her anklet sound. Guessing her intention, Akash stepped on her feet not letting her do.

Arnav and Shyam were searching for Khushi and Akash here and there. As it was so dark, they couldn't find out them as they were behind a huge tree.

Arnav and Shyam rushed in the opposite direction. Akash waited until they go far away from them. He tried to pull her with him; Khushi pushed him using her full strength. She stepped on something and lost her balance. It was a log. Taking it, she hit Akash on his head. Akash started bleeding instantly as the HIT was a strong one. As he didn't expect the sudden impact, he struggled to stand.

She raised the log to hit him again, this time Akash composed himself. He held it in his hands and snatched it from Khushi. Without wasting time, Khushi started running, while shouting "Arnavji..."

Throwing the log away, Akash chased her. The bleeding didn't lower the speed of him, doesn't mean he was as strong as before.

He bounced on Khushi and clutched her hair. He slapped her furiously. His intention was making her unconscious. So he can take her to his place. He was succeeded too. Khushi fainted couldn't stand the slap. Taking her on his shoulder, Akash started walking in the dark.

But, not every place can be dark. Crossing some street lights was unavoidable for him. When he crossed a street light Shyam had seen him. He ran towards him while shouting for Arnav.

"Arnav, Akash is taking Khushi..."

Arnav hurried behind Shyam.

They surrounded Akash by either side. Akash put a knife on Khushi's neck and warned.

"Dare you guys; my knife will penetrate in her in a jiffy." He warned them.

Arnav and Shyam horrified. They stayed at the point hesitating to get close to him.

"One more step... she will leave the world." He threatened.

Akash tried to run, taking Khushi. But as no one expected, a bullet penetrated Akash's back making him shout.

Arnav and Shyam looked in the direction and sighed in relief, seeing Daniel standing with a gun.

Shyam caught Akash's hand and removed the knife from his hand whereas Arnav snatched Khushi from him.

Akash fell down on the floor, looking at Arnav. Without thinking of anything, Daniel shot him two more times and finished Akash's chapter.

Arnav tapped Khushi's cheek,

"Khushi... Khushi..."

She slowly opened her eyes and saw Arnav. in no time, she hugged him fearfully.

"Khushi, don't worry... you are safe. Akash is dead."

Khushi looked at him surprisingly. Arnav gestured her to look at Akash's body which is lying on the floor, covered with blood.

The villagers came out, hearing a gun sound. They understood what would have happened.

Daniel called the force to take Akash's body to the post-mortem.

The villagers shocked when Arnav removed the beard. The president became furious.

"How dare you cheat on us?"

"So what if he cheats on you? What did you lose?"

Not only the president but also the villagers looked here and there as they heard a new voice. They wondered when they saw the young man standing. No need to say why they wondered. They knew the young man won't appear in front of anyone easily. But now, he is in front of the people. But why? Why he is supporting this stranger?