18 You are mine

Part 19 You are mine

The door opened. But Arnav didn't sense Khushi's arrival. He was right. Garima came out and went towards the washroom which is at the corner of the garden. Arnav amazed, seeing her going without struggling. She was used to going to the washroom, counting her steps.

In a few minutes, Khushi came with Garima's clothes. After giving the clothes to Garima, she came back.

Without wasting time, Arnav entered in and closed her mouth, pressing her on the wall. Khushi shocked to the root, at his sudden action. Khushi's eyes softened, seeing Arnav. Arnav removed his hand from her mouth.

"Apppp?" Khushi uttered in utter shock.

"I came to see you."

"why?"

"It's because you are not coming to provide us food. Why are you sending someone every day?"

She looked down. Arnav raised her chin by his index finger.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you."

Khushi swallowed.

"Answer me, why are you hiding from me?"

Khushi closed her eyes and gulped.

"Are you afraid of me?"

She nodded NO.

"Then?"

"I....I..."

"What?"

"It's...it's embarrassing."

"What's embarrassing you?"

Khushi pressed her lips hesitating to open up.

"Your kiss?"

Khushi again looked down.

"What's there to be embarrassed? You kissed me because you love me."

Khushi looked at him shockingly.

"There is nothing to be shocked Khushi. Touch your heart and say don't you love me?"

Khushi stood silently, said nothing. Arnav clutched her upper arms,

"Could you tell me you don't love me? (he paused for a while) you can't... because you can't lie."

Khushi closed her eyes.

"You hate liars' right? Then tell me the truth. Don't you love me? You do... that's why you kissed me. I know you will refuse to come in front of me. I can understand. It feels embarrassing because we have not understood each other yet. But, have you thought of my condition? You are ignoring me after kissing me. What about that? Don't you think what would be my state? Don't you trust me Khushi?"

"Arnavji... please try to understand. I didn't intend to kiss you. I don't know why it happened... how it happened. I don't know how I lost my sense that I dared to kiss you."

"It's because deep down in your heart, you accepted me."

He cupped her face.

"There is nothing in your mind other than me. I swear I will get you at any cost. We destined for each other. Trust me."

Khushi looked at him with expectation. Arnav didn't disappoint her. He told her about their reincarnation.

"Believe me Khushi, we have been taken rebirth."

Khushi looked at him controlling her smile.

"Do you remember I asked you about Arjun the other day?"