43 Approver

Part 43 Approver

"Khushi, you should go," Arnav said.

"Hithesh burnt your house... Where are you going to stay?" Khushi asked worriedly.

"NK and Daniel asked us to come to their house," Arnav said.

"If you want something, I will send it to you through Nanne," Khushi said.

"Sure... you too take care of yourself," Arnav said.

"I have to go..." Khushi said.

Arnav pressed his lips on her forehead.

"Bye."

Khushi left the place and walked through the same way she came. Arnav waited there for a while and left the place.

............

Shivshaktipur became haste when the village people learned of Akash's escape. Arnav and his friends were disappointed. Daniel repented a lot about it but he conveyed the happenings of Shivshaktipur to the commissioner and asked for the police force. Using a good chance, the commissioner sent the force to establish a police station in the Shivsakthipur.

"I'm sorry Arnav. We missed arresting Akash." Daniel apologized to him heartedly.

Arnav was silent but Aman.

"He is a dangerous man than we thought. He is the one who killed his wife." Aman said making them a shock.

"What do you say?" NK asked shockingly.

"Yes, he and his mother killed payal. Their farmworker Radha is the eye-witness of the murder." Arnav said.

"How do you know?" Daniel asked.

"Khushi heard them talking about it. Radha demanded money to hide the truth it seems." Arnav said.

"If it is so, let me handle it," Daniel said.

"We can't expect Radha to say the truth," Arnav said doubtfully.

"You don't worry about it. I know how to get the truth from the criminal." Daniel said.

"He made arrangements to establish a police station in our village," NK said.

"That's great news." The trio said excitedly.

"Yeah, Akash's case will be the first case of the police station," Daniel said.

They saw the president coming towards them with tension.

"What I heard is true?" He asked restlessly.

"What you heard?" Daniel asked.

"Are you starting a police station in our village?" he asked angrily.

"Yes... "

"But why? how could you do it without my knowledge?"

"Why should I get you permission? Akash escaped. Our department is severely suspecting you in that matter." Daniel turned the table in his favor.

"Whaaaat! You are suspecting me?" The president shouted in shock as he didn't expect this twist.

"Yes... how did Akash know we are coming? How did he escape from the Shivshankar's house in the mid-night? He would not have done that without anyone's help."

"But, what was my mistake in that?"

"Someone should have alerted him... and why not that someone could be you?"

"No... I didn't alert him. Why would I do that when I'm totally disappointed with his act?" The president yelled.

"It's because you don't want a stranger to marry your village girl." Daniel gave him a reason.