6 Dream Girl

Part6 

Arnav searched here and there for the man. He stood disappointedly, brushing his hair by his fingers. He was sure that he saw the man near the tree and he uttered ARJUN. Arnav doesn't know how the man disappeared all of a sudden.

Khushi reached Arnav who followed him. She was perplexed seeing his forehead bleeding. He should have banged on the tree but he didn't sense it in the tension of searching the man.

"Stop," she said.

She wiped the blood with a cloth that she used to wipe her hand which smelled ghee. That's when he felt the pain. Arnav was gazing at her face which was being filled with worry. He forgot about the man and lost himself in her eyes. He doesn't feel anything... he doesn't want anything... it feels good to look at her eyes. He kept, looking at her letting her treat him.

At the same time, Aman and NK came there. Aman coughed to get, Arnav back to the world. Khushi stepped back from him. She became embarrassed by their gaze. Aman's gaze was teasing one whereas NK's was confused one. Thank God, they were a little aloof from people and also behind the tree. So, villagers would not have seen them together.

"You go Khushi," NK said sternly.

Khushi nodded yes and left the place.

"What happened ASR? How you bleed?"

"I saw a man here...." He sat on the rock.

"Who is he?" Aman frowned.

"Don't know"

"How did he look?" NK asked.

"He was wearing saffron dhoti and had a chest-length beard"

NK thought, shrinking his eyes.

"He had blue eyes"

"He is YOUNG MAN" NK murmured.

"Whaaat?" Both of the friends screamed.

"Yes, he is the one who has these identities in this village"

"But, Shushant told us, we can't see him easily," Arnav asked.

"He was not wrong. Even I have not seen him yet" -NK

"Then how do you sure that he is the young man?" - Arnav

"My father told me about him."- NK.

"Is he your father's friend?" Aman asked.

"He is my grandfather's friend. My father had seen him many years ago"

"Doesn't your father see him recently?"

"No"

"Then how could you guess that the man is a young man?"

"He is the only man with saffron dhoti, chest-length beard, and blue eyes."

"You also agreed to Shushant that we can't see him easily. If it is so, how I saw him?" Arnav asked with curiosity.

"We can't see him but he would see us if he wants"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, he wants to meet you"

"But why?"

"Only he knows the reason. If he himself made you see him then there is something"

Arnav gulped hard.

"Will you take us to the temple?" Arnav requested.

"Sure... if you tell me about the dream"

Arnav nodded yes and told him everything about the dream which is haunting him for six months.