34 Ankit Chowdry

Part 34 Ankit Chowdry

Khushi was horror-struck when she got to know that Arnav left the village forever. She couldn't believe that. Why did he leave the village, that too without meeting her or telling her about his decision? What's in his mind? The young man asked her to pretend like she hates Arnav and also they broke-up. But he didn't say that Arnav will leave the village. What should she do now? Whom could she ask about Arnav? Khushi almost lost her patience.

At last, she decided to go to the forest temple to meet the young man. She wanted to clear all of her doubts. In fact, she started doubting everyone... including the young man. Even though she doubts about him she wanted to meet him because only he could answer her question. She has the right to ask him questions because he is the one who stopped her from going to Arnav.

Taking an oil bottle to light a lamp Khushi got ready to go to the temple. Garima saw her and asked her.

"Are you going to the temple?"

"How it looks?" She back questioned her, maintaining calmness in her tone.

"Ohh... will you be late?"

"Maybe... I'm not sure." She left the house.

Garima felt bad. Khushi is not speaking to her like before. She is highly upset with Garima and she knew that. Garima felt guilty when the villagers said Arnav left the village. Her fear increased as Khushi is already angry with her. So, she is trying to mend things between Khushi and her but it does not seem easy.

Khushi headed to the forest Temple. She met Akash on the way and got irritated. He will show fake concern as if he cares for her, she thought.

"Where are you going, Khushi?"

"Temple..." she gave one ward answer.

"What temple?"

"Forest Temple."

"But, it's not safe to go to the forest temple alone."

"I will manage it."

"Allow me to come with you."

"You are not allowed to go to the temple for a few days because it's not even a month your wife died. Have you forgotten?" She said calming herself.

"No... I have not forgotten. I will be waiting outside."

"No thanks... This is my village where I born and brought. I don't need anyone else's help." She didn't add harshness in her tone.

She left the place; don't want to drag the conversation more. But she didn't know that Akash followed her.

As Akash followed her, the young man didn't appear in front of Khushi. And Khushi doesn't know the reason. She felt like, crying. At the same time, she was furious too. Lighting a lamp, she prayed, closing her eyes. She decided to wait for some more time. But there was no use of it. She left the temple disappointedly.

Next day

The villagers wondered, seeing an old man with a long beard, shoulder belted pant, and executive glass. This is the first time, they were seeing such creatures. Aman looked irritated as he doesn't like Ankit. Shyam introduced him to the president. Akash also presents there to see the new person.

"Hello, Sir..." Ankit said in a croaky tone.

He shook hands with the president.

"We will be tension free if every one of you is an old man like you."

"Why?" Ankit asked, looking at him in the gap, slightly lowering his executive glass.

"There won't be any tension in this village-like what Arnav created..."