46 Last Part

Part 46 Last part

Aman looked at Arnav and Shyam not getting anything.

"Why are you guys laughing at him?" NK asked.

"We have finished everything but he is still standing in the starting point," Shyam said.

"What are you talking about?" Aman asked.

"Akash is gone," Shyam said.

"Where did he go?" NK asked confusingly.

"He went from the world..." Arnav smiled.

"What do you mean ASR?"

"Akash is dead... Daniel finished his story."

"Really? When? How?" NK howled.

"Yesterday night."

"Why didn't you guys called us?"

"We were not in the condition of waking you guys because you were selling hours sincerely." Shyam teased him.

"But how did it happen? Didn't the president say anything? He usually talks a lot..." NK asked.

"The young man saved the day," Shyam said.

"Whaat! The young man came?"

"Yeah..."

"Ohh, God... I have missed him..." NK said disappointedly.

"Don't worry. He will come to Arnav's marriage... he promised..." Shyam said.

"Really?" NK asked curiously.

"Yup..."

"Where are you going now?"

"To do marriage arrangements..." Said Arnav.

"Arrey, you are the Groom. You just sit quietly. We will do the arrangements." Aman said.

"Yeah... we will do." NK joined him.

Except for Arnav all of them finished the arrangements including Daniel.

Arnav was ready. He was curious to see Khushi. How would she be in the Bridal look? He was waiting for her on the stage. She came to the stage in a golden color bridal outfit.

As he promised, the young man not only took part in the marriage but also acted as a Pandit. He was the one who officially announced them as husband and wife. They took blessings from Garima. Garima took them to her house. Without showing any difference, Arnav accepted her invitation.

Arnav's friends arranged for their first night in Garima's place. They did that all the way teasing Arnav.

"ASR... don't overreact... I agree your desire is for births... consider poor Khushi." Aman pulled his leg.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"You just stop blabbering... I will take care of everything."

"Let's go guys, don't test Arnav's patience." Shyam stood saying that.

"Arrey, how could we leave him alone? ASR has to wait outside until the bride enters the room. We should accompany him till then." Aman said.

"Ok... let's go out."

They came to the backyard and waited there with Arnav. A few village women got Khushi ready and dropped her in the room. One among them called Arnav.

"You can go..." She said blushingly.

Aman chuckled and whispered,

"All the best ASR..."

Arnav nodded his head left and right sighing. Aman was not wrong. His waiting is going to come to an end. He went to the room and saw Khushi sitting on the bed, covering her face by the Veil.