15 The Truth

Part15 

Khushi was crying none stop. How could she kiss someone like that even though he loves her? What happened to her? How could she lose herself so easily? What made her do that? So what if she also loves him? What would Arnav have thought of her? Wouldn't he have been thought so low about her? She couldn't come to the conclusion that why she got spell-bounded on him like that. Yes, it was definitely a kind of spell... because she was not a girl who could easily get close to a man and definitely not to this extend. She touched her lips and felt her body going weak. She sat at the corner of the room, circling her knees, not even thinking of changing her wet dress.

Suddenly, Khushi's mind got surrounded by a thought. What would have happened if any of the villagers had seen her with Arnav? They would have killed him without thinking of anything... Hey Devi Maiya... her concern turned towards Arnav's betterment, forgetting about the kiss and her wired behavior. She decided not to meet Arnav. How could she meet him? It would be hell embarrassing. She stood and went to the washroom to get changed. She prepared lunch for the archeologists and sent it with Shushanth.

On the other hand, Arnav was feeling ecstatic. He was living in the marvelous kiss of his love lady. He could not believe that Khushi kissed him. How emotionally she uttered she loves him! This is the beautiful confession ever he had heard about. He believed that their birth is a chain reaction. Or else, how could a conservative girl like Khushi kiss him while confessing her love? She is his girl... in the last birth... and also in this birth. She also would have felt the same in her heart... that's what pulled her towards him which made her kiss him without hesitation. She looked spell-bounded... just like him.

Arnav's thoughts got broken, seeing Shushanth coming with their lunch. Keeping the lunch bag on the table, Shushanth said,

"Khushi Didi asked me to give it to you. Give me another set of tiffin boxes."

Aman looked at Arnav who looked disappointed. Aman handed him the tiffin boxes. Shushanth left the place taking the bag.

Somewhat, Arnav understood that's why Khushi didn't come. She must be embarrassing to face him. He expected this. As she doesn't know about their previous birth, she must be shocked by her own action. She needs some time to come out of the shock.

Arnav was right. Khushi was shocked by her own, wired action. She completely stopped coming to their room to provide them food. She sent it with Shushant or NK. Though Arnav understood her stance he got irritated. How could he be without seeing her? So what if she is embarrassed? Can't she say what she feels? She is not even coming to light the lamp in front of Devi Maiya's statue which made Arnav lose his patience. He was fed-up waiting for her near DM's statue.

......

NK surprised seeing his father in front of his eyes. Didn't he say he will come only at the weekend? Then what made him come two days before?

"Babuji...app?"

Shivshankar nodded yes.

"You said you could come only at the weekend?"

"I came as I want to know about the man you said"

"You mean Arnav?"

"Yes... the man who is NOW Arnav."

"Means...?" NK asked not understanding.

"I mean Arjun is now Arnav"

"Do you believe that?"

"Cent percent"

"Why?"

"Because their story is like that"