21 Bloody Lips

Part 21 Bloody Lips

Arnav, Aman, and NK were dumbfounded. They couldn't believe what they just heard.

"What the hell is this ASR...? It feels like watching a thriller movie." Aman said, holding a shock in his tone.

"Didn't I say the young man said that I will automatically get a chance to treat Khushi's mother?" Arnav replied.

"I guess the young man wants us to know the power of his words... that's why he didn't say it directly." NK said.

"I too think the same...huff..." Aman huffed.

"Yes... difficult time lies ahead. He wants us to trust his words. So we will be ready for the situation." Arnav said.

"What are you going to do now?" Aman asked Arnav.

"I too don't know how to bring Khushi's mother to the camp."

"You just leave it on me. It's my responsibility. I will bring her to the camp." NK assured them.

"Then no problem. ASR, let's go to the camp." Aman said.

"Yeah... we have to know about the operation details before they come," Arnav said.

"I'm going to Khushi's house." NK left the place.

Arnav looked for his slippers and it was not there.

"Where are my slippers?"

"They were here in the morning."

They saw Shyam's slipper there with a broken strap.

"I think Shyam would have worn your slippers." Aman guessed right.

Arnav nodded yes and sighed. Wearing another set, he left the room with Aman.

In the meanwhile

Shyam went to the president's house and he got to know that he is doing arrangements for the eye camp. Mrs. President told him that the president is in the market ground where the camp is going to take place.

Shyam headed towards the market ground to meet the president. He saw the president was guiding villagers to do arrangements for the eye check-up camp.

The president smiled at Shyam. Shyam handed the letter to the president. He looked at the letter and it was being written in English. He looked here and there and beckoned someone. The man came to him.

"He is a school teacher." The president introduced him to Shyam.

"Ohh... Namaste." Shyam greeted the teacher.

The president handed the letter to the teacher.

"Read it and tell me what the matter is"

The teacher read it.

"They got authentic permission to continue their archeology serve."

"Ohh... you can go ahead. You can ask me any help if needed."

"Thank you, sir." Shyam smiled.

Shyam was about to leave, the president's eyes fell on Shyam's slippers. These are the same slippers he saw outside the temple in the morning.

"One minute Shyam Babu...."

Shyam looked at him.

"I told you on the first day itself. This village has many strict regulations. It's not good to roam unwantedly. If I got to know you are involving in such things then it will affect your team as well. Don't forget that." He directly warned Shyam which shook him.