19 Arjun and Mahi

Part19 Arjun and Mahi

Arnav got goosebumps, seeing the blue eyes man right before his eyes. He was about to talk, the young man gestured him to be silent by keeping his index finger on his mouth. And then he remembered him that the President is outside the temple. Arnav calmed himself by the young man's gesture.

The president prayed for a while, closing his eyes, chatting a few slokas. Ringing the bell of the temple, he circled the temple. His eyes fell on Arnav's slipper and he frowned as he was not sure about who's slipper that was. He looked here and there in the searching manner. But he didn't find anyone in the surroundings. How could he, when our hero is hiding inside the temple? He thought that someone would have forgotten it in the last evening.

The young man came out smiling at Arnav.

"You are the young man, right?" Arnav asked him with hesitation.

"Young man? Like really? I'm a hundred years old man and you are calling me the young man?" He laughed.

"The villagers call you in that name." Arnav said politely.

"These people are wired.... They do wire things... aren't they?"

Arnav was gazing at him as he is talking like a philosopher.

"Leave these people, don't you know my name? You can call me MAHI like always....ARJUN." the young man smiled.

Arnav was struck as he called him Arjun...

"Arjun?" Arnav asked him.

"I know you knew about your previous birth..."

Arnav cut him.

"How do you know?"

"You won't believe it. In fact, you can't believe it."

"I started believing such things which I had not believe ever."

"That's what life... it makes us believe, in which we don't have faith... (he again smiled.) Do you know Arjun, people will believe if you say I saw a ghost but they will never believe if you say I saw the GOD..." He said looking at the Shivlinga.

"It's not because they don't believe in GOD. It's because, a few fraud people using God's name to earn money by cheating people. That's why they don't trust such statements. And...I too don't believe if you say, we can see the God."

"What you think, Arjun....? Will God appear in front of you with eight hands? (he siled again) The man who helps without expectations to others in their hard times is GOD... The man who is TRUE to himself is GOD...The man who feels bad, seeing other's suffering is God."

Arnav thought the TRACK is getting diverted.

"Yes, the track is getting diverted." The young man laughed again.

Arnav wondered about his face reading talent.

"By the way... how are you? It's been so long... no no... many years we met." As Arnav didn't expect, the young man himself started.

"I'm getting unexpected turns in my life these days."

"There are many expected and unexpected turns, you have to face... to get Khushboo... in this birth."

"I have met her and told her what she means to me."

"What she said?" he asked as if he doen't know anything.

"She said nothing... why doesn't she get anything about our previous birth like i do?"

"Are you getting the dreams since you born?" he intentionally asked.