17 The Next Step

Part 17

Khushi was rolling on the bed not getting sleep. In fact, she was not in the intention to sleep today. There were many questions rising in her mind. She couldn't believe what she just heard. At the same time, she couldn't be without believing it as it was said by her teacher who she has huge respect. There is no reason for Shiv to lie. He had not even met Arnav when he discussed it with Nanne. Is that all true? Has she and Arnav been taken rebirth? How is this possible? She had heard many stories about rebirth and watched some movies too. But she never thought she herself will face the phrase in her life one day.

Khushi remembered the conversation with Arnav. Didn't he say he got to know about the forest Temple on his own? He talked about the young man too. He said he appeared in front of him. This is what he wanted to say about it the other day? Are they connected with each other....? From the previous birth...? This is why she always felt a kind of pull towards Arnav? She couldn't understand that before. But now, she understands why she kissed Arnav losing herself completely. She felt goosebumps.

If it is true, what's going to happen in her life? What will Arnav do? According to Shiv sir's statement, there was an enemy in their story. Who he could be? Would he come to separate them, in this birth too? She sat on the bed and bit her nail. It seems her life is going to take a big turn soon.

But... above all... why she didn't get any glimpse of their previous birth? Why only Arnav?

She smiled thinking about how angrily he asked about ARJUN that day. That means he should have got to know about the truth of Arjun very recently.

Shiv sir should have told him everything about their previous birth. What would he do now? She wanted to see that. She decided to continue not to meet him for one or two days. Let's see.

On the other hand, Arnav also could not sleep. He was recalling Shiv's each and every word. Aman was sitting on the bed, covering himself with a quilt, searching for something on his mobile. Arnav looked at him.

"Haven't you slept yet?" Arnav asked.

"After hearing your thriller story, how could I get sleep?"

"What are you searching for?"

"I'm searching for the terrorists of the freedom struggle."

Arnav chuckled.

"I really proud of you buddy... It's not a simple thing to be a terrorist of the freedom struggle. Many people followed Gandhiji and non-violence during the period. But Gandhiji himself admired the patriotism of those terrorists who never appreciated violence. And, most of the scholars agree that the existence of terrorism made it easier for Gandhiji's nonviolent movement to accomplish its goals."

"It seems you will write a thesis about Indian freedom terrorists." Arnav laughed.

"Why not...? It's damn interesting."

"But nowadays, terrorism holds some other meaning."

"Yeah, you are right. That's why I want to change the image."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes... after finishing our job in Shivshakthipur, I will surely write about such selfless terrorists of India."

Arnav looked at him getting amazed.

"By the way, who could be the villain of your story?"

"Who knows?"

"Maybe, the young man..."

"But he is not seen."

"I think he wants to meet ONLY you. You are always going to the temple with someone. That's why he is not meeting you I suppose. You may meet him if you go to the temple alone."