32 Confused Akash

Part 32 Confused Akash

Akash was waiting for the good news of Arnav's death. He was proud of himself and his plan. He knew he couldn't get Khushi if he shows his real face. So he decided to continue acting as always.

At first, he liked Payal very much and got married to her. After a few years of their marriage, he became weary of Payal. The main reason for his weariness is the attraction towards Khushi. He got captivated by her beauty and her innocence. He totally forgot Payal and refused to be with her. He was waiting for the right time to get Khushi officially. He was thinking to talk to Garima about it as Payal was not blessed with a child. He thought it was a great excuse to ask Khushi's hand. But he didn't expect that Khushi would fall for Arnav. When he got to know about her LOVE, he became furious. He decided to play in a different style to get Khushi. So he acted like he was so much fine with her love and supported her. He planned, joining his hand with his mother. As per his plan, everything happened. But he didn't know Shyam heard what he blabbered in a drunken state and Shyam was aware of his intention. Now he is going to taste the fruit of his deeds.

As time passed, he got irritated. He couldn't understand why his men have not come back yet. Of course, he didn't have reason to think in the way it happened. He couldn't go out also. He may get caught if Khushi sees him. He was pacing in his house with tension, looking at the entrance aging and again.

......

Arnav was sitting with Aman and Shyam in his room. Arnav switched the lights off except the night lamp. So the villagers will think they are sleeping.

"Why didn't you tell me about your plan before? We would have got into the trouble if I and Aman had not reached at the right time..." Shyam asked.

"We didn't think Akash would have such a cruel plan," Arnav said with regret.

"What are you going to do next, ASR?"

"I don't have any plan as of now."

"You should be careful. Akash will try to trap you in some other way." Shyam warned.

"Thank god, Khushi went back safely." Aman sighed.

"Yeah, that man helped her at the right time," Shyam said.

"Have you ever seen him in this village?"

Arnav asked curiously. He wanted to know the person who is the "helping hand" in that village.

"I have never seen him in this village. He looked different. I can't understand one thing." Shyam said with confusion.

"What's that?"

"He called me in a different name."

"Different names?"

"Yeah, he called me SUMER... and he mentioned your name as ARJUN... and Khushi as KHUSHBOO."

Aman could read Arnav's facial expression even in the low light. It was not hard for them to understand who the man could be. Who else other than the young man calls them in those names?

"Didn't you ask him anything?" Arnav asked.

"I did. I said my name is not Sumer but Shyam."

"Then?"

"He said, you are Shyam doesn't mean you are not Sumer. I can't understand anything and I didn't ask him anything more as I was in the hurry. He looked old but he is strong. His eyes were so captivating with blue color." Shyam said with enthusiasm.

"He must be young man," Arnav said.

"Young man?" Shyam questioned surprisingly as he also had heard about him in the casino.