9 Pit

Part9 

Next Morning

When Aman woke up, he saw Arnav sitting on the bed thinking deeply. He didn't even look at Aman... in fact, he didn't even sense that he woke up. His face was completely impatient. It was not hard for Aman to understand that he had seen something NEW in the dream.

Aman rushed to him and shook his shoulders. Arnav looked at him bewildered.

"ASR, what did you see today?"

Arnav looked at him like "How do you know?"

"Tell me ASR," he asked in a feeble tone looking at Shyam who is still sleeping.

"Arjun is none other than me"

Aman felt ecstatic. He hugged Arnav controlling himself from shouting. But he was confused seeing Arnav silent. He should be happy. But why he is not? That's when something kicked his mind.

How Arnav could be Arjun? It seems illogical.

"But you are Arnav"

"I and Khushi died... together"

"Whattttt!" she shouted couldn't control himself.

"It seems like someone killed us. Our bodies were full of blood. Khushi was on my lap when she died. I also died in the very next minute."

"Is it something about your future?" Aman asked horrifying.

"No way, my outfit looked old-style"

"I'm confused"

"Me too"

"Is it something about your previous birth?" Aman asked impatiently.

"What rubbish... I don't believe in REBIRTH."

"It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not. Truth can't be changed ASR"

"Don't confuse me"

"I'm trying to clear your mind. Why are you getting the dream if it is not related to you? Why did you fall in love with Khushi at first sight? Why did you get angry when you saw her with Arjun? Why did you feel a connection with this village? Why ASR?"

Arnav nodded NO as he really had no idea.

"We should try to meet the young man. He may know something about it"

Arnav nodded yes. Aman sat huffing.

"Somewhat I'm relieved."

Arnav looked at him like WHY?

"I was scared thinking about what if you become a murderer. You were so keen to kill ARJUN then"

Aman said controlling his laugh. Arnav scratched his forehead, feeling awkward.

"What bloody anger, ASR? I was really scared and prayed that you should never meet Arjun... but you are meeting him every day in the mirror"

Aman burst out laughing. Arnav smiled, rolling his eyes.

"That means, Khushi is going to fall in love with you..."

Aman winked at him.

"Let's see"

They saw Shyam waking up. So, they became silent. Khushi sent the breakfast with Shushant.

After having breakfast, Aman and Shyam started their work with the statues which they got from NK's field.

"I have to meet the precedent of the village."

Shyam nodded yes. Arnav gestured Aman something and left. It was not hard for Aman to understand, Arnav is going to the forest temple.