36 Game

Part 36 Game...

Ankit aka Arnav has been watched by the villagers keenly. As he lost the money by gambling, they were willing to play with him. They wonder about his don't care mentality. But they didn't think how a man could not bother about losing money. Their greediness didn't allow their mind to think anything. MONEY the most powerful weapon of the world... made them lose their minds. There was a big competition among the villagers to play with Arnav. Arnav gave them a chance to earn money. The villagers named him BANK. Of course, he won one or two games as he doesn't want to get suspected.

Khushi doesn't like it when she heard him gambling with the villagers. She got upset as she didn't know his intention. Why he is gambling when he has very important work here? What is he going to do? Why he is wasting time gambling and losing money? She was fed-up thinking about it because she didn't get anything.

The third day

Arnav came to the gambling hall with Shyam a little late. Almost all the tables were being occupied by people. He sat at Akash's table as the man who played with him lost the game to Akash.

"Akash, can you go to another table?" Shyam requested him.

"Why? Won't you guys play with me?" Akash asked.

"I heard you are the best gambler of this village... are you planning to make my purse empty?" Arnav intentionally praised his gambling skill.

"However you are going to lose the game no matter with whom you are playing. What if you lose to me?" Akash said with extreme haughtiness.

"Sometimes... I also win..." Arnav said grinning.

"You mean you could win Akash?" Shyam asked.

"Of course... the best gambler of the village is going to be defeated." Arnav intentionally provoked Akash's ego.

"Don't you think this is too much?" Akash asked.

"What if I win?" Arnav challenged.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Defeat me and then leave the place...."

"Means?"

"Until you win the game, you should not leave the place."

"I will leave the place in the first game itself."

Akash laughed. So did the villagers.

"Hey... oldie, don't show your attitude... you will be left with nothing...." one of the villagers shouted from the corner.

"What do you think of Akash? No one could play like him..."

The villagers supported Akash.

"Ok... then start. Until you win Ankit sir, you should not leave the place. What say?" Shyam asked.

"He won't leave..."

"He won't leave..."

The villagers said, on behalf of Akash. Akash felt proud.

Akash accepted the deal. He kept a thousand rupees on the table.

"That's all?" Shyam asked.

"Leave Shyam... he needs money for the next game also. Because I'm the one who is going to win."

Akash removed all the money from his pocket and kept it on the table.

When they started playing, the villagers saw the inspector getting inside the hall. They spared one another's glance.

"I heard noise... what's happening here?" Daniel questioned them.

The villagers didn't open their mouths but Shyam told him about the challenge.