24 Arrangement

Part 24 Arrangements

Payal and Akash were at Khushi's place as NK conveyed them the message of Garima's operation.

"Payal will also come with you to the hospital," Akash said keeping Payal's bag on the floor.

"Haan, Khushi. I will be with you." Payal smiled.

Khushi also smiled at her. She was happy that her sister is going to be with her. On the other hand, she was nervous. Arnav can't come to the hospital if Payal is with her.

"I have booked a cab for you to go to the hospital." Akash took responsibility.

"Jeejaji, Nanne said he will arrange for one."

'No need... why should we trouble him? We can handle our family matter."

"I didn't expect that you will allow jeeji to come to the hospital." Khushi smiled.

"How could I let you handle the situation alone? Are not we here to help you?" Akash asked with concern.

Khushi and Payal smiled at each other contently.

"When is the operation, Khushi?" Payal questioned.

"Don't know Jeeji. Pre-operation tests are there. Tomorrow they will do it. The operation may be in two days."

"I will come to the hospital, tomorrow evening. I would have also come with you but I have an important work tomorrow morning." Akash said.

"That's ok, Jeejaji. Nanne is coming with us. Don't worry. He will be there."

"That's why I'm a little relieved." Akash smiled.

Akash left the place.

"Khushi, if you won't be here then who will provide food to the archeologist?" Payal asked her doubt.

"I too don't know jeeji."

"You should have gotten money from them right?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"How could you leave them for a few days without providing food?"

Khushi bit her nail.

"Didn't you tell them about Amma's operation?"

"They knew. They were also in the camp."

"It's not a responsible answer Khushi. You should have told them about your situation. Or you should arrange them food for three days."

"I will ask Shushant's mother to provide them food."

"First ask them and then go to Shushant's mother."

"Ok... I will just come, giving them dinner."

Khushi headed to Arnav's room.

....

"We have to pay the half amount before admitting her in the hospital," NK said.

"No problem. I will give you my ATM card. You can withdraw money from the town AMT center." Arnav replied.

"But that ATM center won't be in working condition all the time. It often goes out of service. What if it's not working? We have to find an alternative solution. Otherwise, she won't get admission to the hospital." NK worried.

"What about the online transactions?" Arnav asked.

"When I went to the hospital last time, they didn't accept the card. This is not a city. People around the hospital are not that much improved to use online transactions, yaar."