13 Confession

Part13 

Khushi's eyes tear up instantly. She couldn't even hide it and NK saw that.

"Khushi...why are you crying?"

"No... I'm not... something should have gone in my eyes" she wiped the tears with her saree.

"Ohh... ok, Khushi... you carry on."

NK left the place and Khushi rushed inside, collecting the vegetables which got scattered.

Arnav glared at NK.

"What the... What have you done? She misunderstands me"

NK stopped him by showing his palm.

"You don't know Khushi... she won't like liars. She will pounce on you if you talk to her casually like before. Is not it enough for you to catch her?"

Arnav got NK's point.

"But, she is sad..."

"Why should she be sad if you get married to someone?"

Arnav smiled.

"She will come to your room with dinner. I hope you know what to do"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Let's go"

When Arnav came to his room, he saw Shyam is getting ready. He knew where Shyam is going. Today, he doesn't want to stop him as he wants to talk to Khushi. So, he kept silent. As usual, Shyam went to the village casino to gamble.

"Don't know where he is going every night" Aman sighed.

"He gambles"

"Whaaaat! Gambling?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"How do you know?"

"NK told me"

"Ohh ... that's why he is not staying with us in the nights?"

"Yeah..."

"What about you? You also play cards well."

"I'm not interested to enter into such a place. I just play with friends."

"But you never lost the game. No one could win you."

"We are here for something... I don't want to ruin my reputation here..."

"You are right"

"I got many interesting things about my dream" Arnav smiled.

"Really? How?"

Arnav recited everything... about, Arjun's photo, freedom fighter, Khushboo, Mahi, everything.

Aman was stunned.

"In one day, did you get so much information?"

Arnav nodded YES...

"What do you feel about it?"

"I don't think anything. In fact, I don't want to think anything because nothing is happening as per my wish. I will go with the flow."

"Yeah... our lives are taking unexpected turns. But I understood one thing."

"Whattt!"

"Our lives are just chain reactions of our previous birth"

"I agree"

"I wondered whenever you get angry if anyone says anything about our nation... now I understood why? After all, you were a terrorist freedom fighter in your previous birth"