3 Dream...

Part3 

Arnav wanted to visit the whole village. He went towards the direction of Khushi. From the time he stepped into the village, he is not who he is. He remembered that he heard Khushi's name when he came with NK. He went towards the house. he really doesn't know why he wants to go to the house and see the girl. He cautiously looked here and there before knocking on the door of the house. He neatened himself and knocked on the door, expecting the same girl Khushi.

But to his disappointment, someone came from the room. She frowned at him.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Can I get some water?" Arnav asked. He would have asked the same if he had seen Khushi because he just planned to ask her the same.

She nodded yes and went inside the room again. He was disappointed. He thought this is Khushi's house. But she is not here but some other girl. Then where is Khushi's house?

That's when he heard a voice from behind the door.

"Is that you who came to DIG OLD THINGS?"

It was a woman's voice. He didn't know who is speaking and from where.

"Ji haan" he said.

"I know. Your voice sounds new to me. I had never heard it in this village before"

"Ohh" he said with disappointment.

Suddenly, something sparkled in his mind. What did she say? She didn't HEAR? Usually, people say I had not SEEN you in this village. But why this woman says so? Means, can't she SEE? Arnav was analyzing the woman because he didn't forget what NK said. Didn't he say Khushi's mother is BLIND?

"How do you know about me?" he asked intentionally.

"My daughter told me," She said plainly without uttering her daughter's name.

The girl who went inside came with a cruse of water.

"Yeah... someone should have told you, right? " he asked looking at her.

"My mother is talking about my sister, not about me," the girl said.

That's it.

"Ohh... maybe, she should have been there" he dragged the issue as he wants to know who her sister is.

Arnav took the water from her hand and started drinking it as slowly as possible. As he didn't expect, the woman said.

"No beta, didn't NandKishore tell you about my daughter? My daughter is the one who is going to cook for you."

Arnav stopped drinking water and spilled a winning smile. So this is Khushi's house and she is her sister. That's when he noticed a mangal sutra on her neck.

Khushi's mother said,

"Payal, ask Khushi to provide them a POT. It seems they have nothing to store water"

"Yeah... you are right aunty," Arnav said.

"Don't worry beta, Khushi will give you water POT today"

"Thank you so much" Arnav smiled.

"But you have to pay for it," Payal said smilingly.

"Sure..." Arnav said.

He looked here and there. Where is she?

"I'm leaving. Thank you for your and your daughter's help"

"Stay blessed, beta. May God help you to get succeeded in the work for which you came to this village." Khushi's mother blessed him.

Again thanking her, he came out of the place and jerked as someone was about to bang on him. Composing himself, he looked at the person and his tongue stuck inside his mouth. It's Khushi who was standing in front of him, panting hard. She should have come running.