22 Then and Now

Part22 Then and Now

The moment Arnav pressed his lips on Khushi's, their blood mixed up together. When they died together in the previous birth, their body had soaked with blood. This is what the young man wanted Arnav to do... he wants their blood to get mixed... but he didn't insist in THIS way. This is purely Arnav's idea. When they got the point of mixing up the blood, Arnav was hesitating to hurt Khushi. But when he saw a drop of blood on her lip, an "idea bell" rang in his mind loudly. How could he miss the golden chance to make her remember the previous birth without hurting her? His action gave him the immediate fruit. She remembered their last birth.

When the blood mixed together, she clutched Arnav's shirt strongly as she felt her head spinning. Something was blurring in her mind. As she was hurt, it was Arnav's responsibility to soothe her pain. He took care of it without compromising. When he took Khushi's lip into his mouth, Khushi was taken to the previous birth. Her vision became clear. Arnav was drowning into the kiss whereas Khushi went back to the previous birth.

She saw her running in the mustered field, giggling and Arjun aka Arnav chasing her joyfully... this is the same scene Arnav saw once while sitting in the SHIV temple. Arnav didn't see the full scene because he opened his eyes jerking when he got to know that Arjun is none other than him. But Khushi has no choice to break the scene as she was in Arnav's clutch. Let's see what Khushi is seeing...

Arjun overleaped on running Khushboo. In that she fell, in between the mustered plants and Arjun arrested her underneath him.

"From whom you are running girl?" He asked gasping.

Khushboo said nothing but gulping.

"Do you think you could run from Arjun?"

"I can't run from Arjun the man who makes the enemies run..."

Arjun chuckled.

"I don't want to run from you, Aru..."

"I know..." Arjun kissed her cheek.

"When will you marry me?"

"I'm ready to marry you now itself."

"Then do it... who stops you?"

"I will ask for the first night immediately then..."

Khushi blushed biting her lip.

"And I won't mind if it is a DAY time. You will get trapped by me. Is that ok?"

He caressed his cheek with hers while uttering it in an extreme husky tone, making her stomach mix up. Arnav's lips crawled all over her face, making her condition dizzy. Arjun brushed his lips with hers slowly. Losing her patience, Khushboo cupped his face and went for a deep kiss. Their legs entwined... their fingers got woven... Arjun flipped, taking her on him, embracing her. Breaking the kiss, Khushboo rested on him, panting.

"Overpowering me became your usual routine these days..." Arjun said kissing her hair.

"Being a freedom fighter, can't you fight against your own feelings?" Khushboo asked suppressing her laugh.

"How could I... if you lying on me like this?" He questioned her smirking.

Khushboo looked at her position and about to get down, Arjun didn't allow her to do it. He circled his hands around her tightly.

"Don't go... I don't know how many days I'm going to be with you...."

Khushboo closed his mouth nodding NO.

"You will be with me... not only in this birth but each and every birth... because this one birth is not enough for me to show my love for you, Aru."