33 Unbelievable Decision

Part 33 Unbelievable Decision

Akash came to Arnav's room to know the reason for his back off. He saw him eating with Shyam and Aman. The inspector and NK were also sitting with them. Seeing the inspector, Akash jolted a little. All of them looked at him and he smiled at them hesitatingly.

"Come on Akash. Would you like to have breakfast with us?" Arnav asked casually.

"No... no thanks. I want to talk to you." Akash said.

"Yeah... tell me."

Akash looked at the inspector hesitatingly.

"I'm leaving..." The inspector said understanding his uneasiness.

"I too have some urgent work." NK also left with the inspector.

"Tell me, what do you want to speak?"

"Why didn't you take Khushi with you?"

"I thought about taking her with me well. I don't think it's a good idea."

"But why?" Akash asked disappointedly.

"It won't look good to elope with a girl who is engaged to someone. It's not our culture you know?"

Akash was stunned. What happened to him all of a sudden? Did he sit under the BODHI tree that he is talking like a saint?

"But you were ok with that idea yesterday?"

"My mind didn't work at that time. When I thought with my cool mind, I understood how pathetic it would be. Just think about Khushi's mother... how low does she feel? And more than that, she is ought to marry you as you got engaged to her. She belongs to you now."

"Did you say that to Khushi?"

"Yes... I said that."

"When did you say?" Akash asked as he knew they didn't meet yesterday night.

"Last night."

"Did you go to Khushi's house?"

"No, she came here as per your plan..." Arnav said coolly.

"Is it?"

Akash was shocked. How did his men miss to see Khushi? How? Had they slept? No way. But Khushi was really angry with Arnav and Arnav's statement matches with Khushi's reaction. Useless fellows... they should have slept last night. He became furious.

"Yeah, and I told her my decision."

"What did she say?"

"She cursed me." Arnav said sadly.

"I'm sorry..."

That's ok. It's my fate to be cursed by the girl who I liked..."

"What did she say?" Akash was curious yet he didn't' show it.

"She said, I should rot in hell."

"She wouldn't have expected such a decision from you."

"Yes...she didn't."

"Poor she..." Akash said feeling happy inwardly.

"She will be alright if you get married to her."

"But how would she marry me with your memories?"

"Yeah... she can't. For that, I have been decided something."

"What?" Akash couldn't hold his curiosity.

"I'm leaving this village...forever."

"Really?"

"yeah... I have spoken to my senior officer. He accepted my request as someone is interested to come to this village."