42 Hurting Truth

Part 42 Hurting Truth

Akash was not sleeping. How could he sleep when he gave a very sensitive task to someone? He was rotating on the bed in nervousness. He doesn't know whether Hithesh had done the job or not.

Suddenly, something alerted him as he heard a bike sound. He looked out through the window and saw NK and Daniel coming with the villagers. He became horrified as he guessed the real issue. He slowly came out and looked at NK's father who was in deep sleep. Taking money from his bag, he came out of the house through the backside door. Not wasting time, he ran away from there and got vanished in the dark.

Shivshankar got disturbed, hearing a knock on the door. He woke up from sleep and rushed to open the door. He got stuck, seeing the persons in front of him.

"Nanne... what are you doing here in this time?" he asked confusingly.

"Where is Akash?" Daniel asked.

"He is sleeping." Shiv Shankar said.

"Wake him up sir" Daniel requested.

"What happened? Is anything wrong?" Shiv Shankar questioned him back.

"We are here to arrest him, Sir. He hired someone to kill Ankit sir." He said.

"What! Did Akash really do that?" Shiv Shankar asked couldn't believe his words.

"Haan Babuji, Hitesh burnt our house. The president asked us to bring him to our village." NK said.

Shiv Shankar rushed inside to check Akash and became horrified not finding him there. He was standing, looking at the place, regretfully. NK who followed his father got disappointed.

"Babuji, where is he?" he inquired.

"He was sleeping here only." He said with repentance.

NK ran to Daniel.

"Akash escaped." He shouted.

Daniel jumped on his bike and kicked it furiously. The other villagers also started the bike. They searched for Akash, all over the Bolenath village the whole day but no use of it. They couldn't find Akash in the Bolenath village.

In the meanwhile

Shiv Shakti Pur became panicked. People got to know about what Hithesh did shocked about it. They started visiting the burnt house to know whether what they heard is true or not.

Garima's shock was not estimated. They couldn't believe that Akash can do such a thing. But Khushi was not shocked as she got to know about him already. Garima surprised seeing her "Not reacting" manner.

"Doesn't it make you shock?" She asked Khushi.

Khushi nodded no.

"But why Khushi? He is the man who we more than anyone in this world. How could you be so calm?" Garima asked unbelievably.

"He is crueler than what you heard... what you think..." she said emotionlessly.

Garima was bewildered.

"What does it mean, Khushi?" She shook Khushi, holding her shoulders.

"Jeeji had not died accidentally...." She said spilling tears.

Garima's hands lowered from her shoulders. Her expression became horrified. It seems she guessed what is going to come next.

As Khushi also understood that she guessed it, she nodded her head YES.

"He and Mohini (she addressed her "Mohini", cutting AUNTY.) killed Payal Jeeji..." she broke the egg.

Garima moved back with a shock and got hit on the wall. She sat on the floor with a thud. Her eyes spilled limitless tears. Khushi rushed to her and sat beside her.