23 Last related Character

Part23 Last related Character...

Arnav was leaning on the wall, hugging Khushi.

"I have to go. Amma is in the eye camp." Khushi said looking at Arnav, raising her head up.

Khushi tried to come out of Arnav's arms.

"Give me something and go," he demanded.

"I have already kept lunch." She said suppressing her smile.

"You know very well that I'm not asking for lunch."

"I have given that already..."

"So what? I can take another..."

"Aru, leave me. Amma will be waiting for me."

She called him ARU and Arnav liked it. How beautifully their names sound as same as the previous birth...

"It's you who is wasting time. You can go if you give me what I want." Aru smiled.

Khushi pressed her lips on his and pushed him. She ran giggling. She stopped at the doorstep with a horrified expression. Arnav couldn't understand why she stopped. He came and saw Shyam standing, glaring at Khushi. Khushi rushed out and Shyam got inside. He closed the door.

"You warned me not to gamble... what's this? Villagers will kill not only you but all of us. Do you have any idea what you are doing?" Shyam yelled at him.

Without answering him, Arnav tried to leave, but as he didn't expect, Shyam pushed him. Arnav stood, composing himself.

"Don't do this Arnav... this time pass thing will cause us danger."

"This is not for time pass. I love her." Arnav said firmly.

"Stop your rubbish. I had heard many stories like this. I will complain about you to our chief."

Arnav gritted his teeth. He knew what will happen if he complaints. Arnav will be replaced with other archeologists.

"You advised me not to involve in unnecessary habits... what are you doing now? Our skins will be peeled off by the villagers if they got to know about your interest in Khushi. The president warned me not to roam around the forest temple, seeing me wearing your slippers. He is thinking that it's me who was there in the morning. At that time, I didn't know what you are doing behind my back. So, I kept quiet but not anymore. Just stop all this. Forget Khushi...it's..."

That's it... before Shyam completes the sentence, Arnav clutched Shyam's collar.

"Who are you to say that? Who the hell are you? She is mine... I don't care what will be the consequence; I will not leave this village without her. Do what you want..."

Pushing Shyam, he left the place leaving furious Shyam.

Eye Camp

Aman and NK were inquiring whether anyone is asking for the operation. What if Khushi got to know that the operation can be done only with payment? They saw Khushi coming. She looked nervous. She smiled at NK.

"Where is Amma?"

NK took her to Garima and told her about the operation. Khushi became excited.

"Is it true, Nanne? Amma can see again?"

"Yes, Khushi. She just needs an operation. She will see the world again in a few days."

Khushi hugged Garima happily.

"But what about money?" she asked him worriedly.

After confirming that there is no one around them, NK said,