35 Gambling...

Part35 Gambling

Khushi stunned, seeing Arnav's face behind the long beard. Her throat let the soft chuckle out. The next second she circled his neck, spilling happy tears. Arnav reciprocated her with the same zeal.

"Why did you leave the village without letting me know?" She punched his chest.

"I don't want to leak my plan out. Because Akash and his men might have following us. That's why I didn't let you know about it." Arnav tucked her hair.

Khushi break the hug and dragged him in between the mustard plants. So, they won't be easily visible to anyone.

"Are you scared?" He asked cupping her face.

Khushi nodded NO.

"But I was confused..."

"Now also?"

Khushi nodded NO again and leaned on his chest.

" Khushi, just pretend like what you are doing now." Arnav insisted.

"For how many days?" she asked raising her head.

"Just for a few days."

"Until then can't we meet?" she asked worriedly.

"We shouldn't... trust me... I will make everything alright as soon as possible."

"Mmmm..."

"How is your mother?" Arnav asked caringly.

"Don't talk about her... I'm hell angry with her." Khushi said gritting her teeth.

"It's all fate... what would she do?"

Khushi turned her face opposite to him making angry face. She suddenly remembered something.

"Aru, do you know who my Jeeja is?" She asked cutting "JI" from the jeejaji.

"Who?"

"I saw him in my dream. I strongly suspect he is the one who separated us in our previous birth," she said furiously.

"Yes... Akash is Karana in the previous birth. He is the one who killed us." Arnav said calmly.

"Really?"

"Yeah... you should be careful with him. Don't let him get suspected on us."

"I hate him. He planned to kill you..." There was hatred for Akash on Khushi's face.

"What else he would do? That's what his nature is. That's why I'm saying, we should be careful."

"Why not we elope without his knowledge?" She asked excitedly.

"No... I don't want to elope. In fact, I was not fine with that plan at the previous time too. I want to face Akash face to face in some way."

"It is a dangerous decision." She said fearfully.

"I have crossed the most dangerous time already. He tried to kill me. There is nothing more dangerous than that."

"But what if something happens to you?" She touched his cheek.

"Nothing will happen to me. That's why I came back in disguise. This time, I will do everything perfectly"

"What's your plan?"

"Just wait for a few days. You will get to know that."

"I don't know how could you defeat him... he has very huge supporters in the village and also goodwill. No one will believe if you say he is a criminal," she said nervously.