10 Arjun...

Part10 

Khushi was blushing like hell, thinking about the incident which happened a few minutes ago. She couldn't understand herself. She was a girl who stays away from men usually. But today, she didn't feel awkward for being close to Arnav. He is a pure gentleman. He behaved so gently. She couldn't imagine her condition if someone would have been in his place. Not everyone behaves like Arnav. Arnav has gained a good impression of Khushi's heart. She was thinking about it the whole day.

At the same time, Arnav was also floating in the air. He was going towards the temple smiling and hoping. He didn't expect that their meeting would bring something fruitful. Is there any chance for Aman's words to be true? Is that dream is about their previous birth? He and Khushi are lovers in the previous birth? Even though he doesn't believe in REBIRTH it felt so blissful to be Khushi's lover. Yes... she was on his lap... he hugged her tightly... she fed him food... They played pakadam pakadai... An adorable smile decorated Arnav's face. He thought about how she had been hugging him in the pit. He wanted to hug himself. He crossed his hands across his chest smilingly. He was not completely in his sense to understand that he is behaving crazy.

Arnav got his sense only when the president of the village tapped his shoulder. Arnav saw himself near the Temple. The president was also confused seeing him near the forest.

"What are you doing here?" he questioned Arnav.

"I came to see this Temple"

"How do you know about this Temple?" He asked with confusion.

Before Arnav blathered anything,

"I told him about the temple"

Arnav turned around and saw NK standing.

"They are archeologists; I just want to know the age of the temple. So, I asked him to do research on it"

The president looked at him suspiciously.

"Don't you know about this temple?"

Seeing Arnav frown, he composed,

"I mean, this place is not safe. No one comes here"

"We had seen more dangerous places than this" Arnav said casually.

"Might be... but you are my responsibility until you stay here. I can't take a risk."

"I will be with them Ramji, don't worry." NK gave him assurance.

The president gestured to NK to come with him. NK knew what he is going to talk about.

"They shouldn't know about the young man. Don't say them about him."

"But why?"

"Why should they? It's about our village's pride"

"But we have not seen him ever?"

"So what? We have not seen him because he is not a normal human. If these guys get to know about him then they will do research on him. Then the young man will get angry and will curse our village"

"They won't believe it even though if I tell them the truth. They are from modern society. They make fun of this issue"

"You are right"

"But what if the young man himself appeared in front of them?"

"Are you kidding, Nanne? Youngman and appearing in front of them? I'm sixty years old. I have never got his glimpse yet... not only me... anyone from our village. If it is so, how could he appear in front of strangers?"