44 Arnav's Guess

Part 44 Arnav's Guess

As per Radha's statement, Daniel arrested Mohini and sent her to jail. Radha's statement shook the whole village. Neither they can believe nor could they digest the truth. Payal was a good girl no one can get as a wife and also a bahu. The villagers felt bad for Payal.

Garima cried not stop, knowing the way Payal was killed the heartless people. How cruel they are to hit a girl with an iron rod...! She cursed Akash and Mohini. She wanted to kill Akash. But we can't say she will utilize the chance to kill him if she gets one.

On the other hand Arnav also was waiting for a chance to get Akash. He was expecting that Akash will definitely come to Shivshaktipur. Why not? He is seeing Akash from the previous birth, after all.

"We should be alert all the time to catch Akash then only we can catch him when he comes." He said to his friends.

"I don't think he will come here because he will try to save himself in this situation. I won't take risk instead of escaping. " NK said.

"No... we can't underestimate him. He is a wounded snake, after all." Arnav said.

"What if he tries to harm Khushi?" Shyam asked.

"I will kill him if he does anything like that." Arnav gritted his teeth."

"There won't be any use of killing him after he did hurt her." Shyam said the reality.

Arnav looked at Shyam raising his brows.

"We have to safe guard her." Shyam said.

"How could we do that, when we are not allowed to be with them?" Arnav asked.

"We no need to be with them to safe guard them. We have to keep an eye on them. It's enough." Shyam said.

Arnav nodded yes.

"I will ask Daniel to tighten the village border." Arnav said.

"Yeah, it is a good idea." Aman said.

"It doesn't mean we can be relaxed because Akash knew very corner of this village." Arnav said.

"You don't worry about it. I will take care of those places." NK said.

All of them lay to get some sleep whereas Shyam came out as he used to sleep late. The village atmosphere is something which can't be seen in city. Their work will also coming to an end soon as they had not found anything in NK's field. He sat on the rock like stone, looking at sky.

As Arnav discussed with his friends, Akash made his guess true. Akash entered into the village through the forest path. He moved towards Khushi's house slowly. He knocked on the door and Garima who was sleeping in the living room woke up. She looked at the wall clock and the time was 11o' clock.

"Who is that?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

There was no answer but knock on the door.

"who is that?" She asked again.

She didn't hear any reply but only a knock. She slowly opened the lock and peeped out. She became horrified seeing Akash and was about to close the door, Akash pushed the door with his full power. Taking a few back steps, Garima fell down shouting. Khushi woke up, hearing her shout. Akash got inside and closed the door. Khushi got shocked, seeing Akash at her place.

"What are you doing here?" Khushi shouted.

"What would I do here?" He asked seriously.

"Get out of here. I will call everyone." Khushi warned him.

"I will see that later." He took a step towards her.

Garima hit him by a log and pushed him. Akash got hit on the wall and fell down, losing his balance.

"Khushi, run... go..." Garima shouted.

Khushi stood there hesitatingly not want to leave Garima alone with the rogue.

"Khushi, go from here.... save yourself. Don't wait." Garima shouted again.

Khushi rushed out of the house and headed to NK's house. Akash tried to come out. Garima held his leg, not letting him to go. Kicking her away, he came out, locking the door from outside. He saw Khushi turning the lane in the left hand side. He chased her with a full speed as he guessed where she is going.

Shyam, who saw her running towards the house, rushed towards her and stopped her.

"What happened, Khushi?" Shyam asked, looking behind her.

Before Khushi said anything, Akash reached them and Shyam understood the reason. Khushi hid behind Shyam.

"Shyam... we have no problem with each other... just go away from this matter." Akash warned him.

"Yes, we have no problem with each other. But... don't know why, whenever I see you, I feel bad vibes." Shyam said.

"Shyam, you don't know about me..." Akash said looking at Khushi who was standing behind him.

"Not only me but the whole village got to know about you that how criminal you are." Shyam said.

"Don't make me show the criminal side of mine to you." it was a threat.

Without giving heed to his threat,

"Khushi, you go..." Shyam said looking at Akash.

Khushi ran from there. Akash tried to catch her, Shyam punched his rib. Composing himself, Akash followed Khushi, not caring about the pain. He neared her in a blink of an eye. Khushi, who was about to knock on NK's door ran straight as she doesn't want to get caught but she doesn't know the door was open. Shyam banged on the door loudly and followed them.

Arnav jerked from his sleep, hearing a bang. Taking the fake beard of him, he came out while pasting it on his jaw and looked here and there. He saw Shyam running, following someone. He couldn't understand who he is following. Yet, he followed him.

Khushi saw a strew bundles being kept. She sat behind them, hiding from Akash.

"Shyam..." Arnav called him from behind while chasing him.

Hearing Arnav's voice, Shyam turned back and shouted,

"Akash is chasing Khushi."

Listening to that, Arnav ran faster.

Akash looked here and there for Khushi. She was sitting, holding her breath. Hearing Arnav and Shyam's footsteps sound, Akash hid behind a tree.

At the same time, Arnav came there with Shyam calling Khushi. Khushi's face lit instantly, knowing that Arnav came to rescue her. She stood from behind the strew bundles, unaware of that Akash is hiding behind the tree which is next to the strew bundles. Before she shouted for Arnav, Akash closed her mouth and dragged her behind the tree.

To be continued...

The next update is available on Inkitt

End of the Evil

When Akash pulled Khushi closing her mouth, she tried to slam her legs on the floor to raise her anklet sound. Guessing her intention, Akash stepped on her feet not letting her do.

Arnav and Shyam were searching for Khushi and Akash here and there. As it was so dark, they couldn't find out them as they were behind a huge tree.