41 Culprit

Part 41 Culprit

The trio started running towards the person who was standing with a fire stick. They didn't know who the man is but we do. He is none other than Hitesh who Akash hired to fire the house. Hithesh could not see the trio because they were in dark. And the burning sound of the house didn't let him hear their footsteps also. More than that, he didn't expect he could be watched by the trio who he wanted to burn.

Hithesh got horror-struck when he saw them galloping towards him. He tried to run from there but he was too late. Before he made up himself, the trio pounced on him. A terrible fight held between them. Hithesh had put all the effort to get himself away but no use. Even though he was strong he couldn't do anything against the trio. They hit him black and blue. At one point, Hithesh lost all his energy and fell down all exhausted.

Shyam sat on his chest, clutching his round-neck t-shirt.

"Who are you? What is your name? Why did you burn our house? Why did you try to kill us?" Shyam asked him while tightening his grip on his neck.

Hithesh coughed.

"Tell me... or else I will kill you right away and put your body in the fire. Then no one knows what happened to you. Why do you want us to die?" Shyam questioned him wrathfully.

"I don't want you to die but someone," Hithesh said while struggling in Shyam's clutch.

"Who the hell is he?"

"Ohh... he will kill me if I say."

"I will kill you if you don't say." Shyam strangled his neck.

"Akash...." Hithesh shouted.

They sighed. They were not shocked because they were expecting something from Akash's side. Is he a good man to be silent or what? No... he is a dangerous person and Arnav knew that from the last birth.

"Why he wants us to die?" Shyam asked.

"The whole village knows the problem between the two. (he pointed at Arnav.) He lost all the properties to him. To get all the properties back, he wants to kill you. Until you are alive, he can't get it back." He said in between the hard breath.

"Aman, call Daniel..." Arnav told.

Aman nodded yes and removed his mobile. He called Daniel. He attended the call in the last ring as he was in deep sleep.

"Hello...who is this?" He asked in a sleepy voice.

"Daniel, Sir... Aman is here."

Daniel sat on the bed, sensing something wrong, hearing Aman's gasping voice as it was a mid-night.

"What happened, Aman?" He asked frowning.

"Sir, someone burnt our house..." Aman said panting.

"Whaaaat? Burnt? Are you guys safe?"

"Yes, sir..."

"Do you know who did that?" He asked furiously.

"Yes, sir... we caught him."

"That's it... live it on me... I will be there in a few minutes." He jumped from the bed in a jiffy and came out of the room. He started the bike and rode it fast.

Aman disconnected the call.

"He is coming," Aman said to Arnav and he nodded ok.

"Call NK," Arnav said.

Aman called NK but he didn't pick it up.

"Not answering ..." Aman said showing his mobile.

"He must be sleeping. Try again. He has to come here. After all, he the house owner." he said sadly.